Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow brutha's, rockcrawl competitors, and other friends that have helped us out in the past-Thanks. Especially RJ Brown and family specially (momma) who always help out everyone when they visit Farmington, NM.
I've wanted to pay him back for years for everyone's use-abuse of his facilities, So now we can-FINALLY. :smokin:

We will have our new Shop open to (ALL) during Supercrawl weekend.
We will not be working on customer jobs as the shop will be empty awaiting the last minute fixes or during comp breakdowns and get you running as fast as possible..If you need our help find me...Myself and another non-competitor will be watching the show unless you need our assistance.
We will leave--Immediately, and take you to shop to get you fixed and back to the event ASAP. We will not charge,,BEER,, it will be Honest Donations only excepted since your all broke from $550 entry fee's!!!

We will also be having an After Tech night party at shop-BBQ with cook (CHICKS) hopefully a late night bikini buggy wash and plenty of parking. BYOB and BYOMeat the chef will cook it for you if you would like to keep welding or just hang out and party.... This event will also be held on Sunday night BBQ and all until the annual bar run is made and then shop will be closed!!!
Yes I have set aside Money for BAIL just incase the RJ's or other trouble makers get locked up.. :flipoff2: ..I know almost every local lockup :shaking:

GOOD LUCK and see you soon... :grinpimp:

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
will the anarchy girls be at the event or at the shop...if they're gonna be at the shop, I'm rolling on my first obstacle!

No, you don't have to remind me that I'd roll anyway...
Thanks for this offer and I 100% hear you on the comment about the Brown family and their support. Cool to see others doing the same!

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
What up SUCKA
I suppose you want me to stop in Idaho again and get beer that actually has alcohol in it. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the facilities Sucka I appreciate the offer hope we don't have to take you up on it!! I'll be creating jobs in your parking lot... It'l be good to see you again, the last time I saw you you were lets say, Indisposed :rolleyes: anyway thanks It's gonna be a good time for sure.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mac, yes stop in IDAHO you son bitch..........................

To the rest of yah even if you don't need anything at least stop by thursday after tech to see where we are at check out the shop and girls and drink a beer...

I'm working on map to location it'll be up shortly...!

·
Registered
280 Posts
The Mac said:
What up SUCKA
I suppose you want me to stop in Idaho again and get beer that actually has alcohol in it. :flipoff2:

You better, last time I was over the 18 pack went in record time!

Andy

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
sounds awsome, Anyone want me to smuggle some REAL beer in from out of state, Maybe some yuengling....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn right you can....

Can't wait to see all of my brutha's again.....
Specially with real beer..... Maybe RJ can bring a drunk Navajo weilding knife trying to steal beer so I can take it from his ass again and beat him down..
Yes this would be the third time if this happened...

:smokin:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Brandon it would also be another scar and trip to the emergency room! I'm bringing the real beer. Maybe a jar too! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scar's smars who gives a shit!!!!
I have two bouncers at two of the biggest local club's that are in charge of the flyers to hand out to the chick's that will be invited to the shop for the party and hopefully spend some tech time in (SUKA's corner) Patent pend: :grinpimp: and also provide great eyecandy for us all.. :D

******** are welcome so don't ask me again! Chris will be around.

See you soon Fawkers...

Oh yah the map she's still working on it...Stand by.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Bill told me that I get a free lap dance from the Anarchy girls with the chassis purchase. Are the rumors of a champagne room in the new shop true??? :D

-Roger :grinpimp:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have a DJ table started kicking out the tunes and I'm working on the turn tables and a mic right now...
I would also like to have the pole up for this party to but we are running out of time.
Champagne room has been talked about but nothing in the build stages yet...
We rae going to have so much fun..

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Map

Anarchy Distance Map:
1: Start out going EAST on W 2100 S toward S 7200 W. 0.2 miles
2: Turn RIGHT onto S 7200 W. 0.4 miles
3: Turn LEFT onto W 2400 S/UT-201 E. Continue to follow UT-201 E. 5.7 miles
4: Merge onto I-215 S via EXIT 15A. 8.8 miles
5: Take the US-89/STATE ST. exit- EXIT 11. 0.1 miles
6: Turn LEFT onto S STATE ST/US-89. 0.5 miles
7: Turn LEFT onto E 6100 S. 0.4 miles
8: Turn RIGHT onto S 300 W. <0.1 miles
9: End at 6024 S 300 W MURRAY UT
Total Est. Time: 21 minutes Total Est. Distance: 16.57 miles

Can't post actual picture of map, so go to mapquest directions and type in the address (6555 West 2100 South, Magna, UT 84044 to 6024 South 300 West, Murray, UT 84107) and view the map..
Feel free to post the map if you have the ability!
Peace Out my Biioottcchheess

1 - 20 of 28 Posts