Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the exterior passenger side front door handle (2004 F-350) due to a thief braking the original plastic piece in half:mad3: . I've found a couple of billet replacements, but the budget isn't to fond of their price. I've seen some chaeper ones, but they appear to tape to the existing which in my case is broken. Any ideas or suggestion would be appreciatted.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
um...how about a stock replacement?

im going to upgrade to the metal ones for security purposes.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't gotten a price for that yet, but I'm guessing it'll be fairly high and just as easy to break into. I might just take a hit in the wallet and spring for billet handles.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
If i was me I would go back to plastic if someone is determined to get in they will no matter what

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a factory handle through a guy here at work for cost. Took the money I saved and added a set of Jimmi Jammers and will wait for next year to get an alarm.

·
Registered
14,025 Posts
Jesse Angel said:
Got a factory handle through a guy here at work for cost. Took the money I saved and added a set of Jimmi Jammers and will wait for next year to get an alarm.
Get a handle for the rear door without a lock. It is cheaper and a thief can not just stick in a screwdriver and pop it open. Jimmy Jammers work great if you do the hoseclamp trick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts