Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys my name is Michael Correro and I work for Superlift suspensions. We are building a J-10 Jeep truck for a vehicle that we will be using as a work/trail truck for our Offroad Park in Hot Springs Arkansas.

I am looking for pictures of info to sites that may have J-10 products. I know they are not the most desired vehicle out there but that is what the guy who runs our park has and that is what we have to work with. Any help would be great!

Things I am looking for:
1. Bumpers
2. Any cool recovery equipment
3. Or just anything in general that you guys/gals may have seen that looked cool.

Thanks for the help!
Michael Correro
Superlift Suspensions Sales/Tech

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
bj's offroad sells rusty's and bj's lift kits. bj's also sells front and rear winch/tow bumpers.

here's a pic of mine with a 4" rusty's aal kit(on 35's)...there is a 6" also available.

i personally like big tires with little lifts...so i could actually fit a skinny tire up to 38" as it sits, with a bit of trimming. axle durability comes into play at that point, and with a locker, be prepared to keep rear axles handy.

spend some money on a new chain for the Quadratrac, and make sure the fluid is fresh and you've taken care of this trucks weak point.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
most j10s came with dana 44's. these are standard run of the mill 30 spline jobs. so traction devices are plentiful....ARB, OX, lockright, aussie locker, detroit, spool, LSD, Welded, etc, are all valid choices depending upon the use and tire size.

-these axles do just fine with 33's-35's(locked or open) with moderate driving and will survive a while with open diff's up to 38's.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kodiak1232003 said:
most j10s came with dana 44's. these are standard run of the mill 30 spline jobs. so traction devices are plentiful....ARB, OX, lockright, aussie locker, detroit, spool, LSD, Welded, etc, are all valid choices depending upon the use and tire size.

-these axles do just fine with 33's-35's(locked or open) with moderate driving and will survive a while with open diff's up to 38's.
Yeah Detroit Locker sponsors our tour every year so we will probably be getting lockers from them and we have a few other companies lined up for on board air and welders and such. Hope fully it will be pretty neat when finished.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You MUST post this request over at IFSJA.org over 10K registered members there. You will never find a better resource for info about J-trucks or any other FSJ!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts