Pirate 4x4 banner

941 - 960 of 1623 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The black clearance seats are gone and will not be made any more. I have some others in the $299 to $320 price range. If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll send you details.
Is that for a pair? What about some wides shipped to 74101? Also will the wides fit in a 05 TJ or should I go on a diet?

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #942 ·
Is that for a pair? What about some wides shipped to 74101? Also will the wides fit in a 05 TJ or should I go on a diet?
Wide seats are $310 to $320 and most colors are still available.

Not certain about putting the wides into a TJ. My webpage has measurements. You'll need an adapter bracket set for a TJ too.

PM sent.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Thanks for the quick PM reply,

I have a few more questions I figured the masses may have as well so I thought I'd toss them out here.

I know you are out of the clearance seats in anything but tan but you mentioned having others in gray available. Can i get some details on these?
Are they the same seats just no longer at the discounted price?
Also what type of mounts are they vertical tab or flat like the clearance seats were?
And lastly can I mix and match like one hi back and one low back on an order without affecting the per pair price?

Thanks,

Gary

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #946 ·
Here's a good starting point, to show other seats that I sell at great prices: http://www.empius.com/vwcatalog/2011/333.html

Page 333 - 336 show the current seats available from EMPI. Prices range from $300 to $345 per pair of seats. Shipping is $75 per pair.

Unlike the clearance seats, these are all vertical tab style and I sell brackets that convert them to flat.

If interested, post up and I'll send pricing over.

Thanks for the quick PM reply,

I have a few more questions I figured the masses may have as well so I thought I'd toss them out here.

I know you are out of the clearance seats in anything but tan but you mentioned having others in gray available. Can i get some details on these?
Are they the same seats just no longer at the discounted price?
Also what type of mounts are they vertical tab or flat like the clearance seats were?
And lastly can I mix and match like one hi back and one low back on an order without affecting the per pair price?

Thanks,

Gary

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm getting questions about YJ's so here's a quote from really good / old post.
I have a CJ7 with tilting frames (I believe the same as wranglers) and just finished hacking the front bars to bring the tilt down. I took the short portions that I removed and booger welded them on the backs to help strengthen the initial booger welds :flipoff2:

The shortened front bars actually make the top of the seat tilt farther forward so it's more out of the way. I like it :smokin:

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #948 ·
Nice Mod.

Thanks for posting.

I have a CJ7 with tilting frames (I believe the same as wranglers) and just finished hacking the front bars to bring the tilt down. I took the short portions that I removed and booger welded them on the backs to help strengthen the initial booger welds :flipoff2:

The shortened front bars actually make the top of the seat tilt farther forward so it's more out of the way. I like it :smokin:

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #950 ·
Not sure where to start;

No Mastercraft

No reclining seats

No Black

No rear seat covers

I have brackets for a TJ at $50 for two seats.

Mastercraft Baja RS Driver and Pass in Black Black to Neenah WI 54956.
Also include rear seat cover for 99 TJ.

Thanks

Send me PM please.

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #956 ·
No way to tell about fit, other than sitting in them. I've yet to see any guys chime in about fit on this thread, so I quit asking.

PM sent.

62-2794s and a universal kit 645 to 97124. I wear a 34 (36s durning the holiday season) inch waist are the non wide going to be ok?

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #960 ·
Yes, I'm going to have a pre-sale offering. Still working on details, but here's what things look like, right now. I think seats are going to be around $300 per pair. High backs in black, and dark grey. Pre-sale prices will start around $270 per pair.

Subscribe to this thread for details.

Sweet, count me in. Any thought of a presale as the time gets closer?

941 - 960 of 1623 Posts