961 - 980 of 1623 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
subscribed and you can count me in for a set on the presale

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes, I'm going to have a pre-sale offering. Still working on details, but here's what things look like, right now. I think seats are going to be around $300 per pair. High backs in black, and dark grey. Pre-sale prices will start around $270 per pair.

Subscribe to this thread for details.
Subscribed. Does that price include shipping? Thanks

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I raised the prices on the high backs and headrest seats. Not sure why the simulated leather seats disappeared. I'll fix is asap.
Thank ya. Do i save on shipping if I order mounting hardware at the same time as the seats? Wondering if i can mount them in a TJ using the factory stuff?

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #971 ·
Yes, mount brackets ship free, when ordered with seats.

I have a TJ mount brackets available here: MOUNT BRACKETS

CJ and YJ are direct bolt in. XJ, TJ require brackets.

The simulated leather seats use a different mount system for a TJ. If those are the seats that you want, then give me a shout or PM your phone number to me.

Thank ya. Do i save on shipping if I order mounting hardware at the same time as the seats? Wondering if i can mount them in a TJ using the factory stuff?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Yes, mount brackets ship free, when ordered with seats.

I have a TJ mount brackets available here: MOUNT BRACKETS

CJ and YJ are direct bolt in. XJ, TJ require brackets.

The simulated leather seats use a different mount system for a TJ. If those are the seats that you want, then give me a shout or PM your phone number to me.
Will do. Is the suspension system the same as the cloth seats? Does the simulated leather feel pretty good or is it just a textured vinyl?

Thanks for the quick responses btw.

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #973 ·
Yes, the suspension in all suspension seats, is 95% foam.

Textured vinyl

Will do. Is the suspension system the same as the cloth seats? Does the simulated leather feel pretty good or is it just a textured vinyl?

Thanks for the quick responses btw.

·
Registered
718 Posts
seats please

2 High Back tans please shipped to 44047. And these include hardware and sliders correct? Also is there any rear bench seats available in same color combo by chance.....
ALSO. just noticed you might possibly be getting blacks and tans by Christmas possibly are pics posted on what the dark greys look like by chance without me looking through 30+ pages on a cell phone... any info is great. Thanks!!!!

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #976 ·
Tan high backs are 214 pair pair, plus 75 shipping. Brackets and sliders are not included.

I have 48" and 51" wide seats in Tan too. They are a bitch to ship though, with shipping usually running around $300.

The picture in the bottom left shows the dark grey color, but is not the actual seat:

PM sent

2 High Back tans please shipped to 44047. And these include hardware and sliders correct? Also is there any rear bench seats available in same color combo by chance.....
ALSO. just noticed you might possibly be getting blacks and tans by Christmas possibly are pics posted on what the dark greys look like by chance without me looking through 30+ pages on a cell phone... any info is great. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
seats

I asked about the tans yesterday. How much are sliders each added to that order. Ill be mounting them in an 82 CJ. Also anything in the horizon for black vinyl on vinyl in a high back? Same with rear seat in vinyl? I will be ordering just curious what i wanna go with.

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #978 ·
You shouldn't need sliders for a CJ. These should be a direct bolt in to the factory brackets with sliders.

I'm thinking about black vinyl. If the pricing comes out okay, I'll order some. I have to order 300 seats at a time and I should be able to order a mix of colors. This is the feedback that I need.

No rear Jeep seats. Have never done anything smaller than 42".

I asked about the tans yesterday. How much are sliders each added to that order. Ill be mounting them in an 82 CJ. Also anything in the horizon for black vinyl on vinyl in a high back? Same with rear seat in vinyl? I will be ordering just curious what i wanna go with.

·
Registered
718 Posts
seat sliders

Ya you would think my jeep would have a drivers slider but it does not and since i'm 6'1 250lbs i tilt my steering down to where its comfortable and the wheel is in my crotch and its some aftermarket 10" or 12" wheel. So im gonna need to slide a lil. Will your sliders work for me with the stock jeep brackets?

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #980 ·
I don't think you have stock brackets.

Ya you would think my jeep would have a drivers slider but it does not and since i'm 6'1 250lbs i tilt my steering down to where its comfortable and the wheel is in my crotch and its some aftermarket 10" or 12" wheel. So im gonna need to slide a lil. Will your sliders work for me with the stock jeep brackets?

961 - 980 of 1623 Posts