Pirate 4x4 banner
1601 - 1620 of 1623 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
2 black seats and one set of sliders for the driver. Shipped to 10509 business /loading dock. Thanks

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,609 ·
I sold out of the direct bolt in Jeep seats. I only have generic seats available. These would require some fabrication to get them to fit into a Jeep.

High Backs are $290 per pair. Shipping is $55 to $90, depending on your location.

PM's all sent

Can I get a quote for a pair of highbacks shipped to 64034. What else is needed to bolt these into a YJ Wrangler? Thanks
Quote for 2 black high backs shipped to 14026. Would also like to know if you have brackets for a 97-01 XJ.

Thank you!
2 Grey wide high backs for a 92 yj shipped to 85226

·
Registered
21 Posts
I sold out of the direct bolt in Jeep seats. I only have generic seats available. These would require some fabrication to get them to fit into a Jeep.

High Backs are $290 per pair. Shipping is $55 to $90, depending on your location.

PM's all sent
Got PM thank you. Your inbox is full so I can't PM you back, but are you expecting anymore direct fit XJ seats anytime in the next month to three months? If so I can wait, as I'm kind of jumping the gun on these for my buggy anyway. If not I'll just go ahead and order these..

Thank you!

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,611 ·
Thanks for the heads up. Inbox empty now.

The seats that I have are buggy seats. I won't be getting any more XJ direct bolt in seats. Started with about 900. It was a clearance deal. Plenty of Buggy seats though.

Got PM thank you. Your inbox is full so I can't PM you back, but are you expecting anymore direct fit XJ seats anytime in the next month to three months? If so I can wait, as I'm kind of jumping the gun on these for my buggy anyway. If not I'll just go ahead and order these..

Thank you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Inbox empty now.

The seats that I have are buggy seats. I won't be getting any more XJ direct bolt in seats. Started with about 900. It was a clearance deal. Plenty of Buggy seats though.
Ok cool thanks for the quick reply, I'll order the buggy ones and make them fit the OEM sliders somehow. Thank you!

·
Vendor
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,616 ·
The only kids seats that I offer are for very small kids. I've seen 3 year olds that are too big for them. I've taken them off of my site, because they are an odd ball.

Are you able to get any kids seats? I am looking for two kids seats shipped to 84096.

1601 - 1620 of 1623 Posts