Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm doing a K5 build-offroad use only and want to run suspension seats, but wondering if anyone knows which ones are best for big dudes?

I'm 6'5 and 320 Lbs. 46" waist. The plan is to run two buckets and a bench in the rear for the kids.

any input appreciated-thanks!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'm the same size as you and I bought some of the Racetrim Wide seats.

https://www.jeepswag.com/empi/buy2/racetrim_62-2766.html

They are cheap, and cheaply made, but they fit me well. Only downfall is the headrests are adjustable, but aren't tall enough, so I had to make some custom headrests mounted off the rollcage.

You can also take a bottle jack to the seat bolsters and give them a little push out for a little more room.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I am 6'4" and 265lbs and I absolutely love my PRP daily drivers that are extra tall and extra wide. I suffer from disc problems in my back, my PRP seats allow me to be comfortable all day long with no pain at all. Highly recommend PRP!

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
i'm only 6'2" and went with a PRP Comp Pro Highback with +4" height so that the headrest would catch my head comfortably. seat is 39", if i sit on the floor against the wall, the top of my head is 38" from the floor. just something to think about when comparing seats.

you can mostly tell the height from this picture

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I am also 6'2" and just bought the PRP +4's. I would have been better off to get the +2's with the adjustable head rest. Right now they are all the way down and still at the top of My head. If you don't get the adjustable headrest's, +4's would be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts