Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pic 5 shows that we cant have our rocks without some mud, buggies arent as popular up here cuz of the mud and cold weather but they are becoming more common.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
depots buggy is pretty ugly but it does make for some good pics.... can't wait to wheel with him sometime.... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
MuddMachine said:
Pic 5 shows that we cant have our rocks without some mud, buggies arent as popular up here cuz of the mud and cold weather but they are becoming more common.

Surprisingly similar out here on the wet coast :D

:beer:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
That looks like some messy wheelin! Looks a heck of a lot like what we got without as many rocks!

This is an awesome pic!

Chass
ct

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pic 12 and 13 is a broken longfield birf from the fugly buggy. This is no way a shot at Bobby. Im surprised that birf lasted this long. Last year he broke a chromo inner with that same birf attached to it. In go the 30 spline birf and inners. BTW... he just had the entire 1.6 16V rebuilt, balanced and all the good stuff. The fukn thing is surprisingly fast. "Fugly" = 'Depot Engineering'

:shaking:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is 'Reg', aka 'zookvet' He may be an old timer but he's been wheelin with us a few years now. He managed to get high centered somehow going for the flag. Looks like the run kicked the shit out of him, geuss a few 'pilsners' relaxed him a bit, hehe. Actually I was quite surprised, his lil zook is on 31's with 5.13's and locked in the rear but he managed to pilot it into some incredible places without much carnage

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ellis-DeWalt_52 said:
I love the red sammi with the cab closed in like that a mini mini pickup hmmmm

The red unit is Jimmy's. Waggy diffs and 37 Claws with coils all round. Good workin rig.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ellis-DeWalt_52 said:
37's man is that guy a fuckin monster makes um look like 31's or somthing or am i just really short :shaking:
LOL, he's tall and skinny, just a young buck. The truck looks pretty big, even to me but im not a big fucker either.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another nice zook...... sj410 with toy diffs, twin t-cases, coils all round and 37 iroks.

:flipoff2:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts