Pirate 4x4 banner

Suzuki 1.3/1.6l 8v Camden Supercharger kit

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  nbk9nbk 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a Camden supercharger kit Im looking to unload. Bought the kit from Pulley boys a few years back for 2400, just looked at there site and theyve gone up a little. Anyway Kit comes with everything you need. Ill even throw in the oil pan with bung in exchange for an unmolested pan. Comes with high (~11psi) and low boost (~6psi) pulleys. I only use my Zuk for trail runs so it doesnt have many miles on it in the couple years Ive had it, maybe a couple thousand if I were to guess. I ran with pane and never had issues with it, however if you run petro, its recommended to run the weber carb. Feel free to ask any questions.

$1200/obo Buyer pays shipping (kits weighs 60lbs, located in Reno, NV)

On my Zuk

Its currently no longer installed and ready to be sold.

Link to Pulley boys: http://www.pulleyboys.com/store/product.php?productid=207&cat=74&page=1

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
The carb for sure would work with rejetting, might be a little tricky mouning it as the foot print is for the webber carb which is a little bigger then the stock carb. I had to modify my adaptor plate a little to get it to fit. Nothing an adapter plate couldnt solve if your capable. As far a numbers, hard to say as ive never dynod it nor seen numbers. Stock 1.3 is said to be roughly 60hp. Internet will say 10hp per lbs of boost as an estimate, I think thats being generous. But even if you cut that in half as an estimate, the high boost pulley was about 8 psi, would spike at 10 on a super heavy load. So looking at right around 100ish paper horsepower (total, adding 40ish ponies). Low boost pulley was roughly 4 to 6psi, looking at roughly 80ish paper horsepower (total, adding 20ish ponies). Of course having never seen numbers and not sure what the motor flow rate is actual numbers may vary. Maybe others can chime in. Being ive been on pane my numbers were less being the efficiency loss of the pane vs gasoline. Given some of the estimates ive seen for n/a motors that are built that claim 100hp, dont think its far off to assume with 8psi of boost its not at least in that ballpark.

#12 ·
Have a Camden supercharger kit Im looking to unload. Bought the kit from Pulley boys a few years back for 2400, just looked at there site and theyve gone up a little. Anyway Kit comes with everything you need. Ill even throw in the oil pan with bung in exchange for an unmolested pan. Comes with high (~11psi) and low boost (~6psi) pulleys. I only use my Zuk for trail runs so it doesnt have many miles on it in the couple years Ive had it, maybe a couple thousand if I were to guess. I ran with pane and never had issues with it, however if you run petro, its recommended to run the weber carb. Feel free to ask any questions.

$1200/obo Buyer pays shipping (kits weighs 60lbs, located in Reno, NV)

On my Zuk

Its currently no longer installed and ready to be sold.

Link to Pulley boys: http://www.pulleyboys.com/store/product.php?productid=207&cat=74&page=1
Is it still available?
I'm definitely interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.