Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done a 95-97 Suzuki Esteem swap into a Samurai? If so, how did you do the distributor? Running into this issue now and unsure what to do. The distributor pins and plug-ins are all outside the distributor unlike a Tracker/sidekick.

I know how to do the plumbing from the rear to the radiator for it. Just having trouble with the distributor now.

· Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone done a 95-97 Suzuki Esteem swap into a Samurai? If so, how did you do the distributor? Running into this issue now and unsure what to do. The distributor pins and plug-ins are all outside the distributor unlike a Tracker/sidekick.

I know how to do the plumbing from the rear to the radiator for it. Just having trouble with the distributor now.
Hey I replied to your other post but I wanted to catch you here as well. I have all the stuff from a tracker/sidekick/ x90 that I'd swap you for your esteem parts. It should make the swap easier for you and I need the lower intake and valve cover for my project. Hit me up if you see this and we can go over it.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts