Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Buick Riviera GS, 78 FJ40, 82 FJ60, 87 Samurai, 00 Tundra, 07 Tundra CM 4x4, ‘21 Rivian R1T soon!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all...

The Capitol Land Cruiser Club and Off-Camber Crawlers will be hosting a Swap Meet on April 12, in Springfield, VA, 11am - 5pm. Rain or Shine.

Location will be in the Ravensworth Plaza, behind Kilroy's restaurant, 5220 Port Royal Road in Springfield, VA.

Admission is free for attendees. $10 to sell parts. There will be a raffle and door prizes.

Additionally, local vendors are encouraged to attend and can contact me for more information.

If you're interested in attending, and would like more details, contact our CLCC president, Cami Curtis @ [email protected].

Rob Blumel
Capitol Land Cruiser Club

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hey Rob.

Is that the one that homoASSti shows up at? I need to check the tread depth of my swampers. Maybe I could use that little troll. :D

·
Registered
66 Buick Riviera GS, 78 FJ40, 82 FJ60, 87 Samurai, 00 Tundra, 07 Tundra CM 4x4, ‘21 Rivian R1T soon!
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that all depends on whether or not he wants to play. I'm not inclined either way. Having known him for a long time, I'm of two minds about the whole thing, and i'm more than willing to discuss it off list over some beers.

The swap meet will be cool. Fun, and hopefully lots of cheap parts.

hope to see you all there.

Rob

·
Registered
916 Posts
Count me in that will be awesome I need to meet some local cruiserheads If you can shoot me an email about it if there are anymore details
CAM

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spots are filling up for those who want to sell parts. Email Cami or me and we'll get you set up with a spot and a number.

TIA

Rob

·
Registered
69 Posts
Count me in too :D I'm glad to see a cruier event on a weekend I'm already off. :) Hope to meet all of you there.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great! All are welcome! Remember, if you plan on selling parts, we have a designated area, and it is advisable to register to ensure your spot.

Email Cami Curtis, [email protected] for a spot and more details.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts