Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of saw coilovers that need some odds and ends replaced, without calling vendors and trying to describe the parts needed, is there a site I can go to that has these to look through (and check prices) and order? I need to decide whether I want to sell these and buy a new set or if its worth fixing these up. Thanks

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
You can also just send them to SAW and have them replace seals and what not. I am actually dropping one off today (they are only 20 miles away from me) as I bent the shaft. New shaft, new seals - they dismantle and install for $110 total. You can look on the website or call the CS. They have very good CS

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
wow, that was fast. Thanks, I'll try those. I've been to kartec but could not find the section of shock parts. I'll try again. I mostly need the ends and the adjusting collar because they are all chewed up. If it isnt the cost of another shock to replace it all (on both) I will. thanks again

edit- christ! how did I miss the section on poly's site? I was there last night pricing out new ones!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts