Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive been looking around and im running outta time and patience. I stripped out my sway bar arm and im looking for some couplers to use and run steel arms instead of alum. My question to everyone is who and where , mine is 48 spline . Im not looking or able to afford an entire sway bar,just looking for two splined couplers to make new arms. .. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I have not done 1 1/8-48 in a long time so I am out of the steel collars that I once made. Going with the arm from summit, or speedway motors or speedway engineering and then cut it down to what you want is about it. Now make sure on one of the speedway guys they do 1 1/8 49 not 48 so check for that.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
This might sound a little redneck, I know it won't be as bling, but does it really need to be splined? What about a keyway or 2? Or even machining it square? Sure would make fabing arms a breeze

·
33,755 Posts
I have not done 1 1/8-48 in a long time so I am out of the steel collars that I once made. Going with the arm from summit, or speedway motors or speedway engineering and then cut it down to what you want is about it. Now make sure on one of the speedway guys they do 1 1/8 49 not 48 so check for that.

You were going to be my suggestion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts