Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up this light today.

Its a 160 lumen (4watt) LED light that takes 2 D cell batteries and has a focusable beam. Its nice! Lightweight aluminum battery, sweet lens, and stupid bright.

It has a nice clicky rear button. I think the beam could be concentrated better, and the focus doesnt do a whole lot.... but it still works well!
Updated pictures for you fags

I give it :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:.5 out of :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you cant see them at all? are you behind a work computer or something?

·
Green bastard
6,658 Posts
I got a 3 d cell mag light of 131 lumen (3 watt) for $20. Does everyone in the osr hate the mag light? Not as bright but a good hammer to boot.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I picked up this light today.

Its a 160 lumen (4watt) LED light that takes 2 D cell batteries and has a focusable beam. Its nice! Lightweight aluminum battery, sweet lens, and stupid bright.

It has a nice clicky rear button. I think the beam could be concentrated better, and the focus doesnt do a whole lot.... but it still works well!

I give it :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:.5 out of :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
What is the battery life on it?

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Wow... great review. I'd run right out and buy one if you shared where you got it.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
I got a 3 d cell mag light of 131 lumen (3 watt) for $20. Does everyone in the osr hate the mag light? Not as bright but a good hammer to boot.
I love my mag lights still. I have 4 or 5 of the d-cell models and a handfull of the AAs.
On the later I have replaced the heads on a couple with LED units

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not sure what the battery life is yet... but i will tell you its more than 3 minutes, which is all I have used it for.

I might turn it on and time it to see how long it will last...

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the CREE technology really is amazing. So much light, so little power draw, so efficient!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts