Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
check out that high angle DS...and the custom cross over steering...i bet she handles like a dream with thoes 44 boggers. :rolleyes: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
From the looks of it I'd say yo umust have a lift kit whorehouse in your community too.

I see those stupid trucks everywhere her in town.

I just don't understand the waste of a good tow rig and a good set of tires.

It's not like we have 8 ft deep mud pits in town to play in.

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
That is why we have lift laws.:rolleyes:

I don't get to drive my truck on the road here in Michigan, and I think it is retarded that this guy can drive that think on the street.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i talked to the guy and was like that thing is sweet....i bet it will go anywhere and he is like "yup" esecally in 2wd...:flipoff2:

i am 5 foot 9" and the rear bumber is even with the top of my head.....

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
There is another one just like it but a Dodge running around Tulsa too. It also does not have a front drive shaft, must be a Tulsa thing? The Dodge one has been parked over at Southroads with a for sale sign on it for the last year.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
We've got an Expo running around town, cept he did not even bother with a solid axle swap. Just lowered the entire IFS frame. I'm still waiting to catch it on film.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
How the hell do you get in to that thing?!?
Does a rope ladder fall out when you open the door? :flipoff2:

Jes

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
He didn't need that much lift for the 44s. My guess is, that he drives it on the road mostly, and takes it through the mud every now and then. I like the basic idea, but it wasn't worth the money. Looks to me like he's not quite done with it yet, since it doesn't have a driveshaft.

Is there any mud around those parts?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
originally posted by Jes
How the hell do you get in to that thing?!?
Does a rope ladder fall out when you open the door?:flipoff2:
How do you open the door?:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.