Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colin, Coach and I would like to thank everyone who have supported us in making our movies. We are calling it quits after 8 long years of travel and hiding in basements staring at computer monitors. It's now time to concentrate on our families a little more.

We have learned so much along the way and have nothing but great memories from spending time with so many of you out on the trails. I can proudly say that we are all still friends after being business partners for so long.

We hope that you enjoyed the entertainment that we tried to bring you. Our goal was to showcase the personalities that we met and give them to you to enjoy. From the pro rockcrawlers to the hillbilly Subaru racers to the Pirates, all of them can make you laugh or wow you with their insanity. I am going to miss meeting the people who drive our sport the most.

Thank you's need to go out to our sponsors, vendors, the drivers, anyone who helped us film or edit over the years, our families, and our fans. If I missed anyone, know that we still appreciate you.

There are a few we need to thank individually.....

Big Rich- For believing in us in the beginning and always being approachable to anyone

Mark Berger- For being a great friend, helping me build my rig, and for hitting the gas even when you didn't need to

Dave Schlossberg at Poly- We couldn't have made our movies without your continued support. I wish I was 1/20th the business man that you are.

The Pirates- For wheeling hard, always taking care of me on trips, putting up with each other's crap, your friendship, and most of all-the laughter!

Pat at RP films- I enjoyed sharing the path with you. Keep it going for both of us.

Brad Bonnet- For always being there when we needed you and for teaching me what hardcore is

RIP Caine Covert

Gabe

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Bummer Gabe, had a blast with you at Moon Rocks when you were willing to drive my new buggy harder than I was on her first run.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Hey Gabe sorry to hear! Now you wont get to watch me beat the hell out of my new buggy. Did you end up selling your CJ7? We always watch your videos in my buddys shop for inspiration! haha

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Hey gabe is it to late to buy some videos? I need to buy rocking the ranch. We going to get together in SD and watch it with tracy. He hates watching him drive the old cruiser and its funny to watch him yell at skinny for steering the wrong way! O and i need to buy a new hoodie my old one looks like moths attacked me.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Garret- call me- I might have a Roc'n at the Ranch if you're using it to heckle Tracy with. I did sell my rig but that is only temporary. Sadie is Kart racing now so the recreational money is going to help her learn how to race. It's a lot of fun to see her put laps in until she can't hold the wheel anymore. She's very passionate about it.

I'm still out on the trails with the fellas when i can. The heckling will only get worse though because I don't have a rig that i'll have to back my mouth up with.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Right on Gabe. Thanks and we'll be wheeling again I am sure. Tell Coach to drink some bleach would ya............lol

Thanks for the call about Cain.

RIP Friend

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
:beer: 's to you guys!

Always had fun hanging out, wheelin and drinking.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Man to the GREAT CREW SWG so sorry to hear that you are done! I had great times talking to you over the phone as well in person Gabe! The DVDS were always an enjoyment to watch. I hope that we can see each other in the future on the trail!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Gabe thanks for all the good times. Let me know if you want to have another wrestling match sometime. See you soon, Mark

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
I respect the decision...... The family stuff should ALWAYS come first. Good luck and don't be a stranger.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts