Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got done building my rear rap around bumber and my rock guards out out of an old school swing set,its about 1/4'' thick and is very strong. when a school in my town was rebuilding there swin sets, i asked if i could take some and they said sure because the had no use for it. so i have about 150' of swing set.it works great and it was free.so when your local school is rebuilding everything ask for some bitchin bumber material.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
61,972 Posts
rEDneCkRoOter said:
I just got done building my rear wrap around bumper and my rock guards out out of an old school swing set. It's about 1/4'' thick and is very strong. When a school in my town was rebuilding there swin sets, I asked if i could take some and they said sure because the had no use for it. So i have about 150' of swing set. It works great and it was free. So when your local school is rebuilding everything ask for some bitchin bumper material.

At first I thought you were talking about using this:

But then realized you were talking about the commercial grade sets... Glad it worked out for you :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.