Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
He might have money and some fancy race vehicles. But the guy doesn't even know how to properly tighten a set of belts on his fat ass. :shaking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B__zRK2W3Ac

There is a thread on another site and lots of people hate the guy. :laughing:

Roger Norman owner of SCORE banned the guy with a post on facebook. :laughing:
Wait, so he’s banned from 2 series?

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
I'm pretty sure that douche should see assault charges. Bumping into the car in front of you is accepted racing strategy, trying to punch someone in the face is not.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Wait, so he’s banned from 2 series?
3 that I know of. Big Rich of DirtRiot also saw the video and said Frye will not be welcome at any of his events either. "No one throws punches and races at my events" Rich said.

·
I'm a little angel
22,080 Posts
Reminds me of the assholes on the interstate that weave in and out of traffic to get 5 car lengths ahead when traffic is slowing down, but then they won't get the hell out of the way when traffic clears up. They don't want to fast, they just want to be in front.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,298 Posts
The year is 2024

This cat gets kicked out of the Greater Midwest Riding Mower Race Association (GMRMRA) for unsportsmanlike conduct and running open cell spray foam insulation in his tires. Finally gets his ass beat down out behind the Cub Cadet booth after the race is over.

With a flattened, bloody nose and a large cut under his left eye, he climbs into his Nissan hardbody 2wd and heads back to the duplex... all the while reflecting on his life and how he wound up here. And in this moment- with the street lights twinkling off of the Arby's cup laying in the passenger floorboard, it hits him. Beyond the strong scent of fresh dirt a punch in the nose brings, beyond the now clicking jaw. This overwhelming sense of... sense of failure. And with that sense, he knows what he has to do. With $34 in his checking account, he pulls into Walgreens and purchases 4 bottles of Unisom, and washes them down in the parking lot with a hot Milwaukee's Best he found under the seat.

And the world... well it didn't even blink.

·
Registered
49 Posts
on foot and out of the car during a race is a bad place to be, haven't watched the videos but i'll be surprised if the mike guy isn't banned for the season at least or life at most.
Good thing Smoke ( Tony Stewart ) wasn't racing that day.:laughing:

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
The year is 2024

This cat gets kicked out of the Greater Midwest Riding Mower Race Association (GMRMRA) for unsportsmanlike conduct and running open cell spray foam insulation in his tires. Finally gets his ass beat down out behind the Cub Cadet booth after the race is over.

With a flattened, bloody nose and a large cut under his left eye, he climbs into his Nissan hardbody 2wd and heads back to the duplex... all the while reflecting on his life and how he wound up here. And in this moment- with the street lights twinkling off of the Arby's cup laying in the passenger floorboard, it hits him. Beyond the strong scent of fresh dirt a punch in the nose brings, beyond the now clicking jaw. This overwhelming sense of... sense of failure. And with that sense, he knows what he has to do. With $34 in his checking account, he pulls into Walgreens and purchases 4 bottles of Unisom, and washes them down in the parking lot with a hot Milwaukee's Best he found under the seat.

And the world... well it didn't even blink.
[golfclap]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Not only did he pull that douchbag maneuver but he clearly was not wearing his helmet and didn't appear to take off a seatbelts. I suppose he could have while stopping
I noticed that too....Shit...KOH took me 30 seconds to get out the car.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts