Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried the synergy balljoints on a leaf sprung superduty? I think that I am due for a new set again for my 04 ccsb 4x4 6.0, lifted 4.5" running 35"s, I think that the Dynatracs are too spendy, I replaced the first set @47k miles, unlifted with oem tires, I used Ford f-450/550s, thhey went 71k miles so far, but this spring I will replace them. (Nitto trail grapplers cost $, gotta keep them alive),. I am open to other suggestions as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I thought about a set of the synergy ball joints for my 01 but ended up getting a set of the Dynatracs from 8 Lug Truck Gear for a decent price.

Just installed them & havent got any drive time yet but the Dynatrac's are pure beef.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Diesel Innovations local to me installed them, they still have my truck doing some engine work as we speak. I went by & checked it out after they installed them & nothing was said about any machine work.

There was some kind of install tool specific for the Dynatracs that I purchased with the ball joints. Overall cost W/ the install kit shipped to my door from 8 Lug was cheaper than anything I have found for the ball joints alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts