Pirate 4x4 banner

Synergy ball joints

784 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  fall guy 
#1 ·
Has anybody tried the synergy balljoints on a leaf sprung superduty? I think that I am due for a new set again for my 04 ccsb 4x4 6.0, lifted 4.5" running 35"s, I think that the Dynatracs are too spendy, I replaced the first set @47k miles, unlifted with oem tires, I used Ford f-450/550s, thhey went 71k miles so far, but this spring I will replace them. (Nitto trail grapplers cost $, gotta keep them alive),. I am open to other suggestions as well.

#4 ·
Diesel Innovations local to me installed them, they still have my truck doing some engine work as we speak. I went by & checked it out after they installed them & nothing was said about any machine work.

There was some kind of install tool specific for the Dynatracs that I purchased with the ball joints. Overall cost W/ the install kit shipped to my door from 8 Lug was cheaper than anything I have found for the ball joints alone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.