Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this was covered before, but since thers no search i'm just gonna wing it, flame if you want.

I'm trying to attach the CJ hydralic clutch slave to the stock t-18 bellhouseing. There are 3 holes that are close to the location of the shift fork, the top two have threads, the bottom doesn't and has the return spring attached to it from the shift fork itself. If i use the two threaded holes, the pushrod doesn't line up. If i use the middle hole and the unthreaded bottom one with the spring, the pushrods lines up with the fork. Now its seems pretty straight foward, but somethings not clicking for me. Anybody with picks or info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and forgot, this is a YJ, so i just have problems fitting slave, not master cylinder or linkage

·
ultra newbie
815 Posts
You asked for a picture and you got one. My slave on my t-18 is setup just like jaffer has his in that picture. -(the heat shield)

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Yopu figured it out...you need to move it from the top two holes to the bottom two. As I recall you can put a nut and lock washer on the back of the bolt in the bottom hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts