Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
please SEARCH.....either using the search feature on this forum, google, or the search features on some of the other Zuk-related forums. Then, and only then, if you didn't find the answer you were looking for start a new thread. IF you start a new thread and you searched first, make sure you write something along the lines of "I searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer about..(insert problem here)".
People that don't SEARCH, and do the research on their problem first, before asking for help, are the same people that didn't do their homework:homer: in highschool and just wanted to copy yours:grinpimp:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am new to the Suzuki world. I have lots of questions. I have greatly improved my knowledge through reading various Forums. I would like to thank those that take the time to post with an open mind.

I frequently find a threads that have information to do with my questions, but due to my lack of knowledge on the subject, I do not understand the Thread (or Post) as it is presented.

As for those of you that are arrogant, all knowing assholes, I really doubt you have that much to offer. I suspect you hide behind your computer, and probably do not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Very often, you have very little knowledge on what you are talking about, and just repeat what you think you read. Perhaps, the Forum Administrator could give "Arrogant Asshole" awards. I would vote for several of you. I wonder, if you were talking at a family gathering, would you be as arrogant with your mom or dad, or your kids?

I think the advertisers on this Forum appreciate the frequently repeated questions. I think the owners of the Forum appreciate it as well. I wonder, is there really any question that has not been ask before? Forums that have no questions die a slow death.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
:laughing:

shoot Lance or Camo a PM asking them how much like like people asking the same question over and over again without searching first

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am new to the Suzuki world. I have lots of questions. I have greatly improved my knowledge through reading various Forums. I would like to thank those that take the time to post with an open mind.

I frequently find a threads that have information to do with my questions, but due to my lack of knowledge on the subject, I do not understand the Thread (or Post) as it is presented.

As for those of you that are arrogant, all knowing assholes, I really doubt you have that much to offer. I suspect you hide behind your computer, and probably do not have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Very often, you have very little knowledge on what you are talking about, and just repeat what you think you read. Perhaps, the Forum Administrator could give "Arrogant Asshole" awards. I would vote for several of you. I wonder, if you were talking at a family gathering, would you be as arrogant with your mom or dad, or your kids?

I think the advertisers on this Forum appreciate the frequently repeated questions. I think the owners of the Forum appreciate it as well. I wonder, is there really any question that has not been ask before? Forums that have no questions die a slow death.

Wayne
Coming on here and expecting everyone to change and accommodate you "because I'm new and my pussy hurts" is just stupid. The search button is your friend, use it for a couple of years before asking a question. and if you cant use that at least post it in the newbie forum where stupid shit flys. If you can't stand the flames get the fuck out of the kitchen(PBB). I'm not saying don't ask questions if they are well thought out and you have exhausted all resources, but here there is such a thing as a stupid question, and a lot of them as of late. I guess it boils down to this. If you cant use the wealth of resources at your own computer, how will you fare out in the boonies with very limited resources.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Coming on here and expecting everyone to change and accommodate you "because I'm new and my pussy hurts" is just stupid. The search button is your friend, use it for a couple of years before asking a question. and if you cant use that at least post it in the newbie forum where stupid shit flys. If you can't stand the flames get the fuck out of the kitchen(PBB). I'm not saying don't ask questions if they are well thought out and you have exhausted all resources, but here there is such a thing as a stupid question, and a lot of them as of late. I guess it boils down to this. If you cant use the wealth of resources at your own computer, how will you fare out in the boonies with very limited resources.
I must say, I am really impressed as to just how some of you are so into yourselves.

Do you even have a kitchen? Probably not, just a computer and a big head, and too stupid to ignore post you are not interested in.

I do not recall anyone asking to be accommodated, other than a few assholes like you. "I'm not saying don't ask questions if they are well thought out and you have exhausted all resources, but here there is such a thing as a stupid question, and a lot of them as of late."

Would you prefer all questions PM'ed to you, so you could screen them to see if they are worthy of being posted?

Wayne

·
Registered
209 Posts
Zukiford87- I see you are really an old timer on Pirate4x4. Did you just get out of your diaper, and get your drivers license, or just join so you could learn some cuss words?

Wayne

·
Registered
209 Posts
:laughing:

shoot Lance or Camo a PM asking them how much like like people asking the same question over and over again without searching first
Am I to be impressed with your throwing names around? I am sure they have the ability to speak for themselves.

I too think the search feature should be used more often. I do not think anyone has to be a jerk when making the suggestion.

Wayne

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
I must say, I am really impressed as to just how some of you are so into yourselves.

Do you even have a kitchen? Probably not, just a computer and a big head, and too stupid to ignore post you are not interested in.

I do not recall anyone asking to be accommodated, other than a few assholes like you. "I'm not saying don't ask questions if they are well thought out and you have exhausted all resources, but here there is such a thing as a stupid question, and a lot of them as of late."

Would you prefer all questions PM'ed to you, so you could screen them to see if they are worthy of being posted?

Wayne
step one find blender
step two box of nails
step three search for "blender full of nails" i'm sure it will give you the desired results :shaking:

·
Registered
209 Posts
step one find blender
step two box of nails
step three search for "blender full of nails" i'm sure it will give you the desired results :shaking:
For a hard core rock climber, your response to a yes or no question is not very clear. Sometimes, this is what is seen when we use the search. You may have just posted on the wrong Forum. You probably thought you were in Alice in Wonderland.

Wayne

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
For a hard core rock climber, your response to a yes or no question is not very clear. Sometimes, this is what is seen when we use the search. You may have just posted on the wrong Forum. You probably thought you were in Alice in Wonderland.

Wayne
sorry it was not directed to you ..i ment to hit quick reply and hit quote :D
sorry about that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
on and on.....

well I asked a simple question hoping to get a simple answer and now look at this thread!

well to sum things up a bit. I am mechanically skilled, I am sae cert in suspension/brakes, engines, and a few others, certified welder mig,stick,oxy, never did the tig certs. blah,blah blah. I was wheelin with another vechile when this happened. I had alot of tools, and recovery gear, and I trailer and tow pig in the parking lot. I came well equiped. this happened nere the end of the day. I was able to get the sammy to a nice an access rode, hitched aride back to my truck and put the sammy on the trailer and went home. then posted the question. so, ya maybe I could have researched a bit but I figured a forum with seasoned wheelers could answer this question quick and easy. I WAS WRONG! I got the answer and part suggestions from helpful pirates and a bunch of crap, forum words I dont know the meaning of and misspelled words and staments that dont make sense. well I next time I wont bother to ask around here. if I do I will tread lightly.

·
Registered
209 Posts
supazuk94 - Apology accepted.

Slonoma - There are some really great guys here, with lots of knowledge. I have personally met a couple. Unfortunately, there are a few that are very immature. They have pretty low IQs, and suffer from low self esteem. It is usually pretty obvious in their post, the "want to be experts".

I hope you stick around, I think the jerks will eventually run out of stupid.

This is a very good site; http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content

Wayne

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I think a simple question turned this thread into a buch of bs.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
turbo, I thought that your replys were helpful.:D not this flaming crap.:mad3:

·
Registered
209 Posts
turbo, I thought that your replys were helpful.:D not this flaming crap.:mad3:
That is my observation also. Even Turbo's past post, in other Threads, do not include flaming crap. If anything, they suggest he is a stand-up guy.

Wayne

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
I think a simple question turned this thread into a buch of bs.
your right .. IT IS a simple question, that is why there is flaming! If you can't figure out that this is not an basic auto repair forum than you don't belong here.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts