Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
a bit slow on the return for such a basic answer. did you have do do a search?

·
Registered
209 Posts
someone should delete this shit:shaking:
Another snot nose expert. Just what do you base your expert knowledge on, what you read or what you wish you knew? Do you own your own tools, or bum from others?

If you did not post, it would not need to be deleted.

Wayne

·
Registered
209 Posts
a bit slow on the return for such a basic answer. did you have do do a search?
I think his obsession with the search feature has value. When I search for self proclaimed expert or asshole, he keeps showing up. When I search for knowledgeable, he is no where to be found.

Wayne

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Another expert. Your expert knowledge , is what i need i dont read so i wish i knew? I dont own my own tools, i bum from others?

If you did not post, it would not need to be deleted.

Wayne think he knows everything
Thanks

Everybody starts somewere wayne, even you, maybe not a simple question like a t-case shifter seat but come on help a zuk guy out wtf.

I am not only new to the Sami. It is the first 4x4 I have owned. Not only am I learning what I have, I am also trying to learn how to use it.
Wayne
You guys have done this enough that it should be pretty simple to give me some pointers.

I am going to start modifying my ’91 Sami. I use it as a daily driver, and I flat tow it behind my Truck and Slide-in Camper. I want to modify it so I can do semi-serious trails. I am not into rock climbing. You guys will have to excuse my lack of Sami/4x4 vocabulary. As for knowledge, well, that is why I am here.

I have a 4:10 (?) transfer case, not yet installed. I am running 31-inch tires. I have two sets of YJ springs; one set is five-leaf. I have and am considering installing an 8,000 lb Warren Wench.

I have been looking at SPOA kits. I am too old, lazy, and no longer have the tools or interest, to scratch build. I have narrowed it down to RR or TT, and lean very heavy toward TT. I do like the RR kit, but they appear to have very sad :eek:customer service.

RR says, “… using Missing Links with the softness, length, and flex of the Wrangler springs was dangerous on the highway or even on the trail at speeds over 30mph.”

Do you guys agree with this?

The TT Kit uses the Missing Link.

I have the basic welding equipment, skills, and fabrication experience. I am new to four wheeling. Your suggestions, observations, and thoughts are appreciated.

Wayne

41 - 44 of 44 Posts