Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's home of some of the best trails in AZ. Come on out and show the BLM and AZ State Trust Land Dept. that we want it to stay open for wheelin'. The area is under threat of closure due to annexation by Phoenix and/or inclusion into the AZ State Parks Board juristiction. Here's the info and signup sheet on the AZ Backcountry website.

later

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
As long as I feel better by Saturday, I'll be there... if I don't, I'll probably be there anyway.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Are there any contact names we can write to, in order to oppose the annexation, and or park designation?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
The majority of the BTG gang will be there.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
elf_cruiser said:
damn! sorry guys, i have to work...
So, if we order some pizzas are you gonna show up?:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
So, if we order some pizzas are you gonna show up?
BAAAAAHAHAHAH! Sorry Jack, I think it's just a tad far from my delivery area... That would be the sweetest run ever, though...

"yeah, uhh, can i get 15 larges out to the middle of anaconda...?"

"where's that sir?? Is that an apt complex??"

"uhh, just send Wes, he knows where it is..."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
hey now! I got farther than YOU did before i broke, baahahaha!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
sure, i've run it marathon style, and even fixed a broken liberty there using nothing but a toothbrush and some rocks...

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
well, like my daddy always told me, "better to be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass..."

btw - shouldn't you be working on your Heep???

Also, are you gonna 4-link the new rear end?? If so, you can help me do mine, might be a good experience for ya...

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I pmed ya so we can stop hijacking this thread, and Fwiw Ill be at the cleanup with the truck as my heep is down for a while.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Should be others around the parking lot then. I'll be there around 9. If nobody is around when you get there, try the CB. Try Ch 10 first (what our group ususally runs), then others if necessary...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts