Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Looks pretty good. When are you Tacoboys going to join us for some trail fun?
I am the trail leader for the Jaw Breaker run Sun at the AZ jambo. Anybody wanna cruz along? You gotta follow the jambo rules though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
Yogi,
If David wants to spray it some night and needs a gun, I'll drive down with mine. He just has to buy the paint/clear. Basecoat/clearcoat is the only way to go if he wants it to look factory. That is assuming you guys got the bondo halfway nice looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by pmurf1:
<STRONG>Yogi,
If David wants to spray it some night and needs a gun, I'll drive down with mine. He just has to buy the paint/clear. Basecoat/clearcoat is the only way to go if he wants it to look factory. That is assuming you guys got the bondo halfway nice looking.</STRONG>
Thanks for the offer pat! But we bought a paint gun so that we can paint it when its finished! I use to to body work with my Dad many moons ago. So I have a pretty good idea on how to do body work / paint, Im just a little rusty.

We are going with the Fastory base coat / clear coat. David is lucky that he has white paint... its alot cheaper than the Maroon on my truck (its about 3x as much).

The body work is turning out awsome! Hopefully he will go out and buy an axle so that we can start his swap!

Yogi

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: yogiaz ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by JackA:
<STRONG>Looks pretty good. When are you Tacoboys going to join us for some trail fun?
I am the trail leader for the Jaw Breaker run Sun at the AZ jambo. Anybody wanna cruz along? You gotta follow the jambo rules though.</STRONG>

Since I found out that I dont have enough vacation to go to the Hammers. I think I will be attending the Jamboree. I might even volunteer for something! Im going to look and see what is still open. What day are you running Jaw Breaker? I have not run that trail... How is it?

Have fun next weekend!

Yogi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Chris Geiger:
<STRONG>Looks good, glad to see people doing what it takes to get these tacos on the the trails.

</STRONG>

Thanks Chris...

Its kinda a fun project... But I dont think I will do it to my truck. When I pay mine off I plan on doing a flat bed since Im going to purchase another truck. But since I like to be able to haul things when need be... Im going to leave my be in tact for now.

Yogi

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: yogiaz ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Originally posted by yogiaz:
<STRONG>Here is a link to some pics of a bed bob that David and I are in the process of doing on his truck. Its finally starting to take shape and look pretty good! We should be able to finish by next weekend!

Yogi
</STRONG>
Damn Yogi, that looks Really good! I have been trying to come up with a way to do that myself also... got anymore pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by NorcalVP:
<STRONG>Damn Yogi, that looks Really good! I have been trying to come up with a way to do that myself also... got anymore pics?</STRONG>
David has been taking some pictures... He is going to send some to me.. When he does I will update the webpage and post a new message!

Yogi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Yogi,
Looks REALLY good bud, im gonna bob mine as soon as i recover from my SAS or should i say $A$!! lol.
BTW- what did you use to do the cutting? Cutoff wheel??, sawzall???
later,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Reread my post. I am the leader on Sunday. Jaw Breaker can be somewhat easy or can be gnarly. It depends on the line you take.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top