Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here,
My son in law recomended this site, said it is the best forum on the net. Have been able to find/fix all my problems myself, until now. Wife's 97 Tahoe,5.7, auto. Wipers started to work intermittantly and I would always just give the arm a good shake and they would start working. Now they may or may not work when shook. Is it the motor, on off switch, is there a timer or anything else in the circuit that would cause this? Anybody have a wiring diagram for this that I can trace all the componets? Dont want to just start changing parts till I find it. Hope someone has an idea and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Welcome

Only because this was your first post, I'll help out.

I went through the exact same thing with my 99 yukon. They would only work after I popped the hood and wiggled the wipers.
Here's what you need.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=75673
from
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raf...65&partkey=390074&a=FRc1166453k390074-2788003

Also, This a rock crawling website. If you're going to ask these questions, put them in the "Newbie" section
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
Or the Chevy section
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
71BRONCO71
First of all thanks for the info.
And B, I appreciate you lowering yourself to my level. Dont worry about me ever tromping on your holy ground with my newbie questions. I did not see the post for newbie questions and a site that plainly states newbies need to post here to avoid flaming for their newbie questions is not a site I want to be a part of. Unless I am blind, the section I posted under was titled "General Tech" "General 4X4 Discussions" and I did not see anything about it being a "rock crawiling website". So your are telling me with that statement that general questions like mine do not belong on here at all. The Chevy section you refered to has a topic called " Hellooo Chevy people-Newbies read this before posting". Then in large red letters it says "This forum is for hardcore tech questions". I do not think that means questions like mine. I don't think you know your own site very well. Maybe you should get off your high horse and remember that this site is for everyone, newbies included, besides, how do expect new members to enjoy this site if you start jumping them right off the bat. Maybe I took your post the wrong way, but I dont care what you think, its pricks like you that give these sites bad reps. Guess I will go back to my buds at the Ford site where this crap isnt tolerated. I will be cancelling my membership as soon as this is posted. KMA!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
This is pirate4x4.com the biggest and baddest ass offroad site in the world, not howdoIfixmywifescar.com. It is expected that newbies will lurk a bit and learn what goes on here, better yet they need to spend some time searching for information before they go posting up questions we've allready been answering for the past 3 yrs. Its done this way so that we don't get recurring post after post about boring useless shit that was allready covered last month.

Sorry if this offends you. I thought 71Bronco did a very nice job, most around here would just tell you to eat a bowl of dicks.

Good day,
Kevo

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Well Mr. F350 Beast. You sound like huge duche to me! This guy helped you with info to fix your problem. How about when you start posting on a forum check out the rules and aquatint yourself with the rules. Good riddance in my book!

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
71BRONCO71
First of all thanks for the info.
And B, I appreciate you lowering yourself to my level. Dont worry about me ever tromping on your holy ground with my newbie questions. I did not see the post for newbie questions and a site that plainly states newbies need to post here to avoid flaming for their newbie questions is not a site I want to be a part of. Unless I am blind, the section I posted under was titled "General Tech" "General 4X4 Discussions" and I did not see anything about it being a "rock crawiling website". So your are telling me with that statement that general questions like mine do not belong on here at all. The Chevy section you refered to has a topic called " Hellooo Chevy people-Newbies read this before posting". Then in large red letters it says "This forum is for hardcore tech questions". I do not think that means questions like mine. I don't think you know your own site very well. Maybe you should get off your high horse and remember that this site is for everyone, newbies included, besides, how do expect new members to enjoy this site if you start jumping them right off the bat. Maybe I took your post the wrong way, but I dont care what you think, its pricks like you that give these sites bad reps. Guess I will go back to my buds at the Ford site where this crap isnt tolerated. I will be cancelling my membership as soon as this is posted. KMA!!!
:confused::eek::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm sure the entire forum will be upset if you leave:flipoff2:

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
wow! You are fucking dense. 71bronco gave you a polite suggestion, and showed you the link to the newbie forum and you got all butt hurt. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out you whiney bitch.

Oh...check with the dealer, there was a TSB (technical service bulletin) for the wiper motor circuit board (the part that 71bronco posted), should be able to get it replaced free. I had the same issue with '95 K1500.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Hey look! an internet tough guy.
Go kick rocks.

I decided to help you out and said nothing insulting. I helped your pathetic ass out. :flipoff:

Please go to the laundry room and begin to drink a gallon of bleach you nut gobbling, bow tie wearing retard. Better yet, how about you get back to the kitchen and finish the dishes your wife told you to do.

Google has been around for 14 years. Learn how to use it and quit your bitching.

EDIT:
SHIT! I thought I was going to get flamed for helping the nut gobbler out

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Your son in law obviously hates you...you should probably kick his ass...he obviously set you up for epic failure.:laughing:

He also mentioned something about your daughter and tuna...not sure what that's all about?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
What a fucking assface.

Couldn't have been any nicer, posted links, etc....and you come off like a cunt like that.

I hope, when you go to "fix" your tahoe, you fall into a swimming pool of bleach....and have to drink your way out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts