Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gf and I are going to be in sandiego from march 7-10....if anyone has a couple open seats in there rig, we would love to check out some wheeling/crawling. It would be nice to experience something different than Pacific NW wheeling. Beer and gas ccompensation. ..thanx

·
Registered
17 Posts
I doubt too many people will be going out. this weekend coming up March 1 is TDS, our biggest weekend of the year. Too bad you can't come earlier.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah unfortunately that weekend is the official fix all the stuff you broke at TDS weekend... too bad too because we have 3 or 4 excellent trails within 45 minutes of san diego!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt too many people will be going out. this weekend coming up March 1 is TDS, our biggest weekend of the year. Too bad you can't come earlier.
Yeah unfortunately that weekend is the official fix all the stuff you broke at TDS weekend... too bad too because we have 3 or 4 excellent trails within 45 minutes of san diego!

damn, bad timing i guess, wish i could get down there earlier! i guess im going to have to go to seaworld:mad3:

·
Registered
833 Posts

How do you break something in AnzaBorrego?:shaking::flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
How do you break something in AnzaBorrego?:shaking::flipoff2:
They look at a few of the obstacles in the training area with beer goggles and youthful exuberance.

·
Premium Member
3,887 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turns out ill be there till the 14th...anyway

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welp sandiego was a cool place
did the touristy thing for a week, went to stone brewery in escondito, then drove west down 101, toured the midway, spent a day in old town, ate a prickly pear, went to the top gun movie bar, spent a whole day on coronodo which was cool minus the spring breakers, went on a cruise around the bay, drank a ton of beer, spent lots of money....AND couldnt find a taco truck or stand that could make a decent dirty little street taco WTF, the mexicans up here in oregon do way better.
anyway, wish i couldve came a week earlier for tds

1 - 10 of 10 Posts