Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a 40 yard bin for yard clean -up - i'm thinking when i'm done chaining up the truck grabbing low range and nitros- and giving her a go- what do you think? Jesse:D

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if my calculations are correct i should get all of about 1 foot- before the neighbors call the police-Jess :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
That would be awesome!

Make sure you get pics!!

Nick

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets see - i will have it til next tuesday- if the weather holds - its got to be DONE! JESSE

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
All i gotta say, PICS MAN!!!!!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I see lots of smoke!!!Then BANG!!!!Lets see the pics!!!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
I bet you lose another front Driveline:flipoff2: Or did you fix that problem for good after the last one? Those things actually skid pretty well, on their built in skids. I've dragged em around with the bobcat on jobs before.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
asphalt or dirt? hmmmmm We move them with the loader all the time...

empty on asphalt
Your trucks tall enough to get uplift soo, I say "as far as you can go". and that's a five dollar bet.

empty on dirt "10 feet" and again five bucks

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey jess, if you give me a little warning, i can come up with a dvc pro cam from the tv station and get a vid of it ;) then we can digitize it and upload it ;) just make sure you give me some notice :D
Scott

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
If it's empty and you're on solid ground, you shouldn't have any problem. I do it quite often. Once filled, I find roll-offs to be great anchors for bending stuff! Even better for breakin' stuff.

One word of advice, if you can put something in front of it so it isn't as visible, you'll be better off, my neighbors began complaining as it was being delivered and continued to complain until it was gone-how do they expect me to get rid of the 30,000 pounds of trash without it? That argument finally got the city off my back. Although, from the pics of yesterday, you either don't have any problems with the neighbors, or better yet (like me) you don't care!

Peace,
Paul

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
GET IT!!!!!! And that definatley needs to be a video, with sound :nuke: :nuke:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
sounds like activities for palermo..

--sherpa

1 - 20 of 49 Posts