Registered
201 Posts
That would be awesome!

Make sure you get pics!!

Nick

·
Registered
27,624 Posts
I bet you lose another front Driveline:flipoff2: Or did you fix that problem for good after the last one? Those things actually skid pretty well, on their built in skids. I've dragged em around with the bobcat on jobs before.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
asphalt or dirt? hmmmmm We move them with the loader all the time...

empty on asphalt
Your trucks tall enough to get uplift soo, I say "as far as you can go". and that's a five dollar bet.

empty on dirt "10 feet" and again five bucks

·
Registered
25,560 Posts
If it's empty and you're on solid ground, you shouldn't have any problem. I do it quite often. Once filled, I find roll-offs to be great anchors for bending stuff! Even better for breakin' stuff.

One word of advice, if you can put something in front of it so it isn't as visible, you'll be better off, my neighbors began complaining as it was being delivered and continued to complain until it was gone-how do they expect me to get rid of the 30,000 pounds of trash without it? That argument finally got the city off my back. Although, from the pics of yesterday, you either don't have any problems with the neighbors, or better yet (like me) you don't care!

Peace,
Paul

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.