Pirate 4x4 banner

1521 - 1540 of 1566 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Eating it, or owning it? :grinpimp:
Neither, being around it.
any movie, politics, in the bar, everywhere, it manipulates, corrupts, gets you killed... every bad situation /decision was probably caused by it.
Just watched x men 2 the movie should have been over mid way thru if the rule was followed.
Just like this thread root cause was failure to follow rule #1.

Yinz brought up pew pew, bet the first jeep tranacions was to impress a chick..how did that work out for him..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Rule #1 pussy makes you stupid.

I never break that rule.

Eating it, or owning it? :grinpimp:
Neither, being around it.
any movie, politics, in the bar, everywhere, it manipulates, corrupts, gets you killed... every bad situation /decision was probably caused by it.
Just watched x men 2 the movie should have been over mid way thru if the rule was followed.
Just like this thread root cause was failure to follow rule #1.

Yinz brought up pew pew, bet the first jeep tranacions was to impress a chick..how did that work out for him..

So...

You're saying you're gay? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
So...

You're saying you're gay? :flipoff2:
Negative I'm saying I don't do or act stupid around it to impress it, the level of stupid varies.
The reason this thread exist, someone did something stupid for or around it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
So is she dead? :confused:
Tammie Wise is a stealing,lying, whore that has gonorrhea-syphilis-herpes-chlamydia-hpv-hiv and scabies since this thread was started in 2012 one would figure with all those STD's she is dead by now!

Even if Tammie Wise whom is a stealing,lying, whore did get cured from all the STD's

Dead or Alive she still is " Tammie Wise the stealing,lying, whore "

·
Wut?
14,914 Posts
So what you are all saying is. Tammie Wise is a lying, cheating, stealing, whore who should be in jail?

1521 - 1540 of 1566 Posts