Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Along these lines, I introduced an ARB blower in my vehicle. The nature of the blower unit itself is incredible. I requested this expansion extra unit, and the hose spills from the joint to the speedy detach. I attempted to fix/screw in the fitting better, yet that had no effect. I attempted to unscrew it so I can add teflon tape, and it wouldn't fall to pieces. I arrangement a trade from Amazon, and the substitution thing is far and away more terrible, the item box and all its inward bundling was in a real sense tore up/destroyed and has oil stains effectively on it! The hose connection is as of now eroded and has profound scratch blemishes on it! Indeed, even one of the plastic swelling connections is broken! This is totally unsuitable quality control and request checking! I trust I can in any case either trade it again or get a full discount!!! Silly! Perhaps I need to simply get another brand of hose that will work with my ARB blower.
snaptube vidmate
Does the blower work with wet leaves? Those are the worse! Arb is a good company. Hoping the arb blower is at the top of the blowers ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts