Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newly rebuilt tbi 4.3 , 2500 miles . Includes complete harness , all engine driven accesories , exhaust , fuel tank and a 700r4 that needs rebuilt or band adjustment also throwing in a th350 . Motor is still in the astrovan , was rebuilt by a local machine shop (It was his personal vehicle) $1500 OBO open to trades for FJ-80 high steer for a truck conversion (OTT) , high pinion toy front with locker , and marlin cases or the like . Lets wheel and deal , will not ship but I will meet buyer within a reasonable distance from red bluff ca. I will need approx 2 weeks to pull engine , clean and pull the other parts that go with it , or you can come get the entire van for 1700

·
Registered
10 Posts
What year is the Van / Motor? I live near Santa Rosa and can pick it up, just a 3 hour drive. If its 1992 or newer I would pay $1000 for the motor and all the parts arround it with wire harness. You can keep the 700R4 I have a SM465 that I will mate it to in my FJ40.

Mike.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 87 , $1000 NO I dont think so , it's had one oil change for christ sake .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just thaught I would ask. OBO is asking for offers. I found one for $1200 with only 25000 mi. They are removing it today and I will pick it up this weekend.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2wd out of a cheby astro , prefer to sell with engine ,

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btt yes i will sell the th350 with tourqe converter for $100

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
best offer over 1200 takes it ;)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someonew needs a "new" 4.3 ;)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No reciepts , I talked to the machinmist who did the rebuild . He was the original owner and owns terrills cylinder head shop in chico. Obviously he knows what he is doing . I traded a fellow for this engine who bought the minivan from the owner , he drove it about one month before the tranny srarted to slip . I will check the milage out . The motor and tranny are still in the minivan

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Offers ? Trades ?:D

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btt:(

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Up Up Up :p

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Offers trades cash

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
will the wire harness work ina toyota?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It can be modified to work in a toyota. You will end up with two harnesses . One engine control harness ( from the GM donor vehicle ) and your stock harness for all other electrical items and functions minus engine controls

1 - 20 of 34 Posts