Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Jeepskickass said:
Eric, that was Phildo's Jeep.

Indy, Krusty won't kick anybody's ass. He'll wait and get 'em back, ten times worse!!! :eek::eek:
HAHA, I talked to Phil on the phone thurs morning and he said "get this, in 5 hours, I have broken my front shaft ujoint and my rear shaft ujoint...I'm on a parts run!!" HAHAHA, FIVE HOURS!!

I'd like to see a complete carnage list. :D

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Indyguy said:
Krusty must be a really understanding guy if he didn't kick someone's ass for this :eek:

You also have to remember that his paint job is $3 a can from home depot. Not too hard to "fix" it when he gets home.

That said, I would TOTALLY have brought 2 or three cans of flat tan with me, so I didn't have to drive home with that crap on the flat bed.

Krusty stole my frickin paintjob. :mad: :flipoff2:

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Carnage list:

Here's mine:
Front Right Locking Hub
Front Left Wheel Studs
Front Right Inner Axle
Broken Frame before and after PS Box (Thanks Bender)

I don't talk about other peoples breaks its bad mojo. But I'll say this, there was alot wrenching and glue guns in Benderville:D

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
JeepRecoveryTeam said:
Carnage list:

Here's mine:
Front Right Locking Hub
Front Left Wheel Studs
Front Right Inner Axle
Broken Frame before and after PS Box (Thanks Bender)

I don't talk about other peoples breaks its bad mojo. But I'll say this, there was alot wrenching and glue guns in Benderville:D
Glueguns!! :eek: :laughing:

Dave sounds like you had fun...sorry I couldn't make it down. :( The beer sits in my garage still...waiting to be gulped... :(

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Indyguy said:
Krusty must be a really understanding guy if he didn't kick someone's ass for this :eek:

The story here is that the group stopped for a few in a wash, and while we were there Krusty busts out a spray can and starts painting over his scratches:rolleyes: Well as soon as he went to the other side Ryan,(hotrodd) busts out a can of his own and does what you see there.;)

Wait till you see thae pic of what Krusty did to Ryans Jeep:eek: :D :D

BTW, my carnage was one front inner axle;)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lol, I like the green yota getting stuck and the dude is trying to push him with a beer in his hand, then has to hand it off cause its getting full of dirt. Thanks for the link...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Carnage for me is the pitman arm, and driver's main leaf and second leaf.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
JeepRecoveryTeam said:

Yes there was! We were getting mighty familiar with Toyota clutch discs too.

:D :D

·
Registered
25,025 Posts
Carnage for me was a flop, took out a motor mount and busted up the air intake. Entire passenger side is crumpled. Both front clearance lights, turn signal, a couple of beers in the garage sale...

If you watch the Fresno Dave video, they're ragging him cause an "IFS rig" just walked through there, that's me :grinpimp: (gotta get my 5 minutes of glory out of this...)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had a good time. Thanks for the ride Re:Todd, if I did not have to drive so far I probably would have done a little more with my truck. Thanks to all the Tin benders, for welcoming me into your camp and the hospitality you provided me. Damage to my truck got dirty other than that none. I hope to see you all again.

Tom

P.S. Are the ice chest out of the way?

·
FU2
2,098 Posts
(Krusty)--- oh, I carry at least two can of the tan (body) -two brown(tube), and two O.D., (for the chassis)--------
The paint was in fun and who could get mad about that !?? (I did get Ryan in the 'payback' mode !!!!!)
There were 'fun and games' in Bendervile -- as always !!!!!!
I was happy that so many joined us in one of our QUIETER campsites !!!!:D

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
To all the Tin Benders, thanks for having me out there, and letting me hang out! You guys ROCK! Thanks to Eric (MD), Dave (JRT), Travis and Lance (penguinofdoom) for the rides! Next year I bring my own damn buggy!

I didn't get nearly enough photo's and video, but next year I plan to get more. The photo's I do have are HERE

Thanks again everyone! It was great meeting you all!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tin Bender said:
There were 'fun and games' in Bendervile -- as always !!!!!!
I was happy that so many joined us in one of our QUIETER campsites !!!!:D [/B]
Is the DieHard SafariCrew invited next time?

Or did we wear out the welcome mat?

- ROR

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Roll Over Roy said:

Is the DieHard SafariCrew invited next time?

Or did we wear out the welcome mat?

- ROR
Bring it, you're more than welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
ROR, you and your group are always welcome in Benderville !!!!
I guess the next gathering will be the Hammers for the Toy Jambo-:D

21 - 40 of 40 Posts