Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lake Arrowhead, CA - For Immediate Release

It is with great pride and excitement that Team SlowSpeed announces it's partnership with Toyota Motorsports and Toyota Racing Development for the balance of the 2008 Rock Sports season. "It has been a career long aspiration of mine to bring Rock Sports into the Toyota Motorsports family" said Dave Cole, owner of the #54 Pro Modified FJ Cruiser.

Added Steve Marston, Program Coordinator for TRD USA, "TRD's goals are to participate and succeed in all forms of motor sport competition. It is a natural fit to showcase the durability and performance of our vehicles in the toughest venues around. Rock Sports afford that opportunity, and Team SlowSpeed exemplifies that performance."

Team SlowSpeed, led by Brian Ellinger and Dave Cole won the 2006 WeRock Pro Modified World Championship. The current team, led by Cole and Wayne Israelsen, are leading the ProRock series and are poised to break out of the pack in WeRock. Team SlowSpeed is also excited to announce that Israelsen will be fielding the Toyota Powered FJ in the second annual King Of The Hammers in February 2009.

Toyota Motorsports joins legendary Toyota aftermarket vendors Longfield Enterprises, All Pro Offroad, and Marlin Crawler; as well as Tool Chassis and Interco Tire in the SlowSpeed stable.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Great news Dave.... I'm very happy to see this finally happen :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Congrats Dave and Wayne it could not have happened to a better team.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Very cool deal bro:smokin:

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Congrats Dave. You get shit done man! :D

I cant believe DRM deleted the toy section thread. What a tard. :shaking:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
toyota couldnt have picked a better ambassador/representative than dave cole, you deserve everything good that happens to you, your family and your passions...much respect

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Isn't the 2009 KOH the 3rd running of KOH.
Congrats this is major great news.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Well, since DRM deleted the press release in the Toyota forum :shaking: I guess I'll re-post my congratulations here.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Awesome news! Great to see an 'big named sponsor' stepping up to help out our small obscure sport.

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, since DRM deleted the press release in the Toyota forum :shaking: I guess I'll re-post my congratulations here.
DRM deleted it because Geiger reported the post. Funny thing is messer posted his congratulations in this thread and then deleted it when Gigger whined and cried.

Just when you think that you've got someone being pegged as pile of horse crap, they find new levels of uselessness.

Someday... everyone gets what they deserve.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
DRM deleted it because Geiger reported the post. Funny thing is messer posted his congratulations in this thread and then deleted it when Gigger whined and cried.

Just when you think that you've got someone being pegged as pile of horse crap, they find new levels of uselessness.

Someday... everyone gets what they deserve.

Un-believable. Ohh well, great news on the sponsorship! I swear I'm getting my F-Toy build going and then I'm going to the Cole school of marketing. :D

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
awesome news, glad to hear it.:D

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
Congratulations Dave. This is great news.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts