Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
"Temporarily available to Red Star Members only"

It's a bandwidth thing. No discrimination intended. Simple as "we paid for it, so we get it". We all know that everyone has the best intentions and you wish that you could be "Red Star Members" too. Sometimes it's just not in our budgets. With the new providers, I assume that we won't ever have to deal with this again.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
FYRMAN said:
"Temporarily available to Red Star Members only"

everyone has the best intentions and you wish that you could be "Red Star Members" too. Sometimes it's just not in our budgets.

How is it not budgetable????
The red star deal has been on for almost a year. How can you not find $20 in that time :question:

You have to prioritize your budget for these things.

Gas to get to work, or a red star on POR.
Formula for the baby or a red star on POR.
Electricity for the house or a red star on POR.
One day of not drinking beer or a red star on POR.
Tampons for the old lady or a red star on POR.

See, there are all kinds of places where the money can be found.
Support the best 4x4 board in the world.:D :D

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
jca said:

Dont take it to far:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Just save one bottle of beer each night for a month(or however long it take for you to get to one nights worth of :beer: )

Once you save up enough, don't buy beer that night. Send your money to Lance.:beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'll bet I have enough empty beer bottles to take down and get an Oregon 5 cent refund for. Probably have enough for a star, and enough left over for a 6 pack. That way you don't have to give up the beer for the day. :flipoff2:
Shaggy

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
CJ-5shaggy said:
I'll bet I have enough empty beer bottles to take down and get an Oregon 5 cent refund for. Probably have enough for a star, and enough left over for a 6 pack. That way you don't have to give up the beer for the day. :flipoff2:
Shaggy

Thats great, if you're into that hippie recycling crap.:rolleyes: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Robert said:

Thats great, if you're into that hippie recycling crap.:rolleyes: :flipoff2:
I'm into getting the extra 5 cents per bottle that I paid into my beer back. What does recycling have to do with hippies? Do you also not pick up trash on the trail because thats what a hippy tree hugger might want??? :flipoff2: I didn't think so. Its just the right thing to do.
Shaggy

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Oregon actually takes 5 cents from you everytime you buy a beverage in a sealed container. The next time you go to the store, you grab your empties, and feed them into the slot machine next to the entrance. It spits out a ticket and you take it to the cashier. Then the cashier gives you money, or applys that money to your purchase of more beer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.