Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Rovers,

There is a trip to Tellico coming up on April 4-6th. The rovers that show will be running a combination of all the trails. We will probably be camped around The State Line Campground. If that is full, then just find a place and make it yours. There are lots fo spots available. This invitation is open to anyone, in this forum, that is interested. Respond here if you can make the trip. As I get more info I will post it.

Collin

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I may be able to be there, but i need to get a lot of work done on my truck before i can make it...

Also, if someone cant make it that weekend, but still wants to go to Tellico, I will be there from the 24-27 of April with SOLAROS. We usually have ~15-20 trucks, and also camp along state line road.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Larry,

Yeah, the XD is ready to run Tellico once again. I will be finishing up all the maintenance in the next couple of weeks. I'll be in contact soon once the details are worked out. Will Sean be with you? Your rangie must be unstoppable with the new meats I heard about. I am still running my 32s. How do you think that will mix with Lower 2?

Will,

If you can make it to Tellico that weekend, that would be great. Keep turning those wrenches until the beast is ready.

Later,
Collin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tiz,

Thanks alot funny man. :) I'll see what the trail looks like before I commit. After all, I still need to be able to drive it back to DC. Too bad you can't make it, but there will be other trips.

Collin

·
Registered
489 Posts
Which group is this running on the 4-6th? I've heard of another local LR club going up 25-27th and can't figure who's-who. Any further info?

CP

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

The trip to Tellico is still on for this weekend, April 4-6. Anyone interested in going can meet us up there. There will be multiple vehicles of all levels of modification attending. It is not an officially organize group event. I believe SOLAROS will be having and event soon. I am going to set up base camp at Campground 6 or 7. Look for a yellow Discovery and/or the RCH Rangie on 37s. Happy wheeling!

Collin

·
Registered
544 Posts
Y'all know anything about the trails that BRLRC is running in May -- "north bend state park" in WVA? Don't know anything about the area or, for that matter, the club, but it might be a good alternative to the Cove . . .

Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts