Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use this service provider? Came across it while browsing wirefly.com. I signed up, picked a phone (Samsung J3), chose my options for service, and bill will be $11 a month.

Apparently it uses Sprint's network.

At that price for prepaid I figured I'd give it a try.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
Why don't the both of you scamper on over to the new old school vBulletin platform at www.irate4x4.com and take this conversation (thread topic) where people are actually posting in droves.

Unlimited breadsticks, too.

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
is it a prepaid? $11 sounds cheap and that makes me wary 😆

·
Premium Member
29,436 Posts
I pay $7 per month prepaid for my tracfone. It's not a smart phone or anything; it's just, you know, a phone.
huh, i guess i really need to look in to the pre-paid stuff. i don't use my phone for much.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is it a prepaid? $11 sounds cheap and that makes me wary 😆
They let you customize your plan to your needs instead of a set plan like the major providers use. I cannot make calls due to my hearing loss so I chose 200 min (just in case the gf needs to use it in an emergency), 4 gigs of data, which should be plenty since I am on wifi most times, and unlimited text. Comes out at $11 plus tax.

I looked at unlimited everything and it was $39.

The phone I got was a little more pricier than everywhere else though.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
huh, i guess i really need to look in to the pre-paid stuff. i don't use my phone for much.
Me neither.

It's worked out really well. Basic plan, auto-billed every three months. I use it to call or send texts every once in a while, but that's about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts