Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tera is saying that they do not sell just the housing.. They are telling me that I need to order it with the tubes and housing ends, is this true?

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't know if there was some way around it..

Oh well just going to get it with the tubes..less work for me!

·
Registered
622 Posts
dealers must be able to get them without the tubes, last time i was up at sandy cones he had a couple of the tera 50r and a 60r without tubes just the housings.

·
Team *******
786 Posts
i'm a Tera dealer and i have bought them in the past without tubes. If you want them without then let me know and i'll check to see if i can get you one.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
It is actually cheaper to order with the tubes already pressed in. Figuring the cost of the tubing and fighting with it and pressing it in. Just figure out the width you want ahead of time and order that way. Never heard of them ''having to put the ends on'' . I usually order them without the ends on and add a couple of inches to the tube length.[for final trimming if I need it]

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KWTMECH said:
It is actually cheaper to order with the tubes already pressed in. Figuring the cost of the tubing and fighting with it and pressing it in. Just figure out the width you want ahead of time and order that way. Never heard of them ''having to put the ends on'' . I usually order them without the ends on and add a couple of inches to the tube length.[for final trimming if I need it]
Well I already had the tubing in house machined for the seals... but didn't feel like fighting it.. just ordered it with the tubes pressed in..

Just was weird that the price list showed the bare and with tubes as options..

Oh well now I can't wait to get it here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts