Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chance to take the Zuk to the Hammers this weekend for the Toyota Jambo and test out SOS Ringer and Lucky 13 adapter, needless to say it worked really well. The new gear reduction on my Sammy is really nice. This is just the first round of my field testing but I have no doubt that Kerry's set up works awsome. Thanks Kerry.:)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
fatkid said:
I had the chance to take the Zuk to the Hammers this weekend for the Toyota Jambo and test out SOS Ringer and Lucky 13 adapter, needless to say it worked really well. The new gear reduction on my Sammy is really nice. This is just the first round of my field testing but I have no doubt that Kerry's set up works awsome. Thanks Kerry.:)
cool we are fixin to put one in krawwlers zook

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Oh, your behind the curve now Fatkid..

Been out wheeling with a RingR and Lucky13 since about the first of the year.

And yes, it's fun to just drive on and off the trailer without putting the ramps on the trailer first.

I played in snow yesterday, and it was interesting to just drop it into low/low/first and crawl through soft snow.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Bullshite, I say!

The tube work on your Sammy is nothing if not cutting edge. :grinpimp:

Now that the dual case adapter for toy cases is down to $275ish... I may be joining the 223:1 club soon.

Can we take a vote to un-ban Kerry? :confused: :D

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
TNToy said:

Can we take a vote to un-ban Kerry? :confused: :D
Lance is the one in charge of that.. and with all the vendor support stuff, it could be good for kerry to become a vender instead of a user.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I can see that as many times you've rolled it.

I'm still stock, and I think the driver side is torn, and thinking about what to do about it.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Yea, and there's also the 318 interlocking type engine mount.

Haven't decided yet what to do.

·
Registered
945 Posts
fatkid was getting it. that setup is sweet, you'll almost never use the low/low/1st but its nice to have it :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts