Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hours upon hours of lurking on this site, searching every word related to cruisers, scouring Woody's great site and carefully looking at all your pictures, I figured it was about time a newbie extended a thank you to all of you. I'm well underway on my cruiser, doing SOA, disk Brakes, sm420 swap, to an old 70 fj40 (my first one) and there's no way in hell I could have even started without your help. But, here I am, a few weeks away from completeion, having done all the work myself. Anyway, thanks again and I'll post pics of my novice work when I'm done.

-david

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
iron giant said:
Anyway, thanks again and I'll post pics of my novice work when I'm done.
yer damn right bitch....you get that damn camera out and photowhore the process or we'll drive there and kick yer sorry ass!

Oh, and welcome to the PBB and glad you like the tech here and on ih8mud! hehehe

:flipoff2:

(nice to see someone actually LOOK for information and use their searches wisely!!)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Hat's off to a newbie that has 19 posts and has done this work without asking insane questions found easily in the archives
I figure we owe ya' about 50 dumb questions answered based on some of the others.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
If you need someone to post the pix send them to [email protected]
better yet, I guess the red star is worth the info you have gotten.
Get ya' one.

:flipoff2: :D

Butch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts