Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might not have been the biggest competition ever, but it was a blast and I enjoyed meeting all the great folks.

I'll be posting all the info shortly, I just got back and when we left all was good with BLM.

Can't wait to get back on the road for more of the regional competitions, new competitors, old faces and a relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks to all of you who ran, or came to watch.

Rich Klein
CalROCS/NARRCA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
your Welcome!! And thank you for putting the event on. I only got to compete for about 15 mins. due to mechanical probs, but it was a blast anyways!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,129 Posts
Man, It's too bad I didn't make it down there. I'd love to hear more about the event tho, how'd things go?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
elf_cruiser said:
your Welcome!! And thank you for putting the event on. I only got to compete for about 15 mins. due to mechanical probs, but it was a blast anyways!
You with mechanical problems, I find that hard to believe!:flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
:laughing:LOL Technically they werent *his* problems pat:p I think its just a cloud that follows him around and causes $hit to break:flipoff2: Oh, and thanks Rich for puttin the event on. It was alot of fun to watch, maybe next time Ill enter:evil:
 

·
Ford Forum Moderator
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
BadAZYj said:
:laughing:LOL Technically they werent *his* problems pat:p I think its just a cloud that follows him around and causes $hit to break:flipoff2:
No kidding... don't ever let me let him ride in my truck, I don't wanna break anything...

And thanks Rich, had a great time out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,394 Posts
wtf matt!! You're like the ONE person I have never broken anything in front of... well, except that one time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,232 Posts
elf_cruiser said:
wtf matt!! You're like the ONE person I have never broken anything in front of... well, except that one time...
:laughing: :beer: Too funny Wes. When you gonna work on your junk:confused: Need a hand?? Just let me know man, I wanna see some 3/4 heims explode:nuke: :nuke:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top