Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed the hood and wanted to say thanks

I also pulled the rear window motor and stuff out of mine if you need it, let me know.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey Mr. 70Cruiser show us some pics ! I wanna see that topless pig :eek:

I thought you said you were takin a break from workin on the Cruiser :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I think he was taking a break, I put the hood on his rig Thursday.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey BK, come up and visit sometime, we'll go do some wheelin ! I got the Bar-B-Que put together, bring everybody and we'll have dinner. I don't have a job anymore so I'm doing nothing but working on the house and the Cruisers.

Then you can help me put a hood on one of my Cruisers. :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
So Don you want me to put a 55 hood on your 40? or your 25?

No wheelin for me yet, still have the 55 waiting for parts, got a 203 and a split case goin in, still need to cut and turn, bolt the body on, build a crossmember, and wrap bar, drive shafts etc...

Dinner sounds good though.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
funny thing is, I was working on the one next to it saturday and sunday and sunday afternoon I noticed it when I striped the hood release off to see if it would work on the other.

so when I was typing the thanks, my wife looks over my shoulder and says "ohh yeah I forgot to tell you he dropped that off"
I thought you couldnt make it cause you were bringing it to my work. :D

Thanks again though, its much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
bkcruiser said:
So Don you want me to put a 55 hood on your 40? or your 25?

No wheelin for me yet, still have the 55 waiting for parts, got a 203 and a split case goin in, still need to cut and turn, bolt the body on, build a crossmember, and wrap bar, drive shafts etc...

Dinner sounds good though.
I want a 55 hood on my 25 so I can go on the next 55 run ;)
If you guys do decide to come up for a dinner, you can scrounge around my bone pile, maybe I might have some steel or somthing to help with your project.

Len maybe we ought to have evrybody come up for a Bar-B-que we'll make it an official Rock Dog feeding frenzy festival !:D
Just think of some nice and juicy Tri-Tip or maybe some T-Bones custom cut at like maybe 2 inches thick, I'm getting hungry already.:beer: :smokin: :blender: :bounce2: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn don, you know my weakness, dont you :D

Like krusty said, all we do is have tea partys and sleepovers anyways :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts