Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man this thank you could get to be really long:eek: but here it goes...

First off I'd like to thank ALL the teams that competed, not only the season competitors, but the one time a year guys that help fill the roster at each event.

Thanks go to all the family members that follow their teams to the events, the friends that help wrench, and share the good and bad moments during the competitors season.

A BIG thanks to all of the property owners that have hosted W.E.ROCK events accross the country. Without them we'd have to use goverment property which I really hope never top have to do again (except Cedar City, which is county and was set up for our type of activities).

To all the volunteers that make the events happen, from the judges to the staffers picking up trash, without your help it would be impossible to hold the events.

To our marketing partners, without the support of the companies that are in the off road community, again it would be impossible to run the events. Those that support our sport have the vision to understand that comps like rock crawling help drive the after market, spectators and 4 wheel drive owners want to be like the pro's and thus will buy products endorsed by the teams and the promoters.

To the members of the Off Road media, thank you for your coverage of our sport, you to have the vision to understand the market, from the websites to the paper mag's to TV, you helped us drive the sport and the after market.

Thanks to our new partners ROI, without you our season would have come to an abrupt end. Together we see a bright future for Rock Crawling here in the States and accross the World.

Our sport is a big web of individuals and companies, that help each other survive and grow. W.E.ROCK thanks all of you for helping us through 2007, and look forward to working with you all in the YEARS to come:D

THANK YOU

See you all in 2008

The Klein's

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Don't forget 'HAMMER'... That guy does an amazing job on the microphone. :beer::D:D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thanks Rich! What a great season. Remember that how you handle a brick wall will determine your future. Brick wall has been scaled, and congratulations to everyone at W.E.Rock.

·
Registered
139 Posts
A big thanks to Big and Lil Rich for all the hard work they do. Can't wait to see you all next season.

·
waterboy
18,782 Posts
Big, having made all your west coast events this year and nationals i can say, you guys put a lot of work into what you do.

happy to have helped you in a little way have a successful season.

the possibilties are huge for next year and i hope that you and everyone can build off of the strides forward you all had this year.

i look forward to a very good 2008 season.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any time Rich! Looking forward to 2008 Season!
Every year just gets better and better.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Rich,

Thank you for giving me the best seat in the house at each event I attended. Your hospitality toward us judges has been awesome. If there is anything I can do to help in the years coming just let me know. I'll even leave the blue hair at home.:)

Robert

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
glad I could help out in my own little way with what events I could.

:beer: here's to hopin the 2008 season is even better than the last :beer: and i should know by end of next month whether I'll make any events next season. iffn I don't make any, know that I'm there in spirit and wishin you all well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i would also like to says thanks to the rich's and we rock we had a great time this season can't wait for next year Jim P and family

1 - 13 of 13 Posts