Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a day...thank you to all who braved the heat and got the protest going! We had people come from all over Nor Cal. Pretty good turn out:)

Marlon Im sure will post the actual amount of attendees...last I heard, the count was approx 250 :).

**edit....there was not one issue with the the opposing party!

Big Thanks To Marlon....Awesome job for putting this on:beer::beer:

·
Registered
195 Posts
nice turn out, heres a few pics

our one and only protester,,,,,just joking we had many

alright who jacked my rig......RANDY

cAN WE TAKE THESE OFF NOW?????

BUSTED!!!!!!!!

many thanks to all who showed up, we have recieved some real good publicity from out efforts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
AWSOME It was a great and successful day. I believe we got the word out to a LOT more people today and I hope to see more action from curious folks :D Great job ya'll now go take a cold bath and drink a cold one! Ya'll earned it!

·
Premium Member
16,231 Posts
Goin THAT long on a hot day for Clamper without a beer was TORTURE!

But well worth it!

Great job everyone!! I'll have some pics up in a bit....I need to spend some time with the Fam first.....

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
News at 6:00 was headlined at the begining of the news but not much was said. BUT saying anything on the news at this point is a good thing. I did tow my rig over the bridges on my way back from the trail. I would have stuck around but my tow rig was running like crap. Great job folks.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
protest thoughts

It was a great time ,I feel that we got the message out to some .Got stopped by cars on broadway asking questions about our cause all afternoon......well until the kids melted and we went back to the fairgrounds.Very well set up and ran event hope to do more soon and who knows I had seen a couple limos and hummers on hwy50 maybe arnold was in one.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I'm glad we made it,
our group of 6, staged on the sidewalk in front of the Shell gas station,, tons of thumbs up,, and honks,, and the guy in the gas truck with the train horns really woke everyone up when he drove by ,!!:smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Only got a few pics. My wife Melissa and I are glad we made the drive up to help out.

A huge Thanks to Marlon and everyone else who donated their time to make this happen.

Now I have some letters to write.

·
Registered
837 Posts
That Was Hot!!!!!!

GOOD JOB GUYS It is always good when it is good press. ch 10 at 11 keep an eye out!!!

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
news clip

I seen it way cool ,wierd my wifes been watching on kcra58 and at the exact same time they had a usfs fire restriction clip.:confused:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Fox 40 news..just had a clip:D

Our daughter, Randy, Casey, Shannon ( love your hat!!)were just a few that were on:D

Wow, we are famous!
tell brit i want her autograph!:laughing:

·
Premium Member
9,561 Posts
Jeremy nailed the most important point of the day...
Now I have some letters to write.
Thanks, all, for a great day -- let's get back to work tomorrow on the important stuff, and get those letters rolling!

Randii

·
Registered
722 Posts
Jeremy nailed the most important point of the day...

Thanks, all, for a great day -- let's get back to work tomorrow on the important stuff, and get those letters rolling!

Randii
Thanks Randii....and yes.........keep the letters rolling!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Thanks to everyone who made it out!!!!

Also, a HUGE THANKS to Marlon!!! With out all your hard work none of this would have happened. Thanks again bro!!!! :beer:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Thanks to everyone who made it out!!!!

Also, a HUGE THANKS to Marlon!!! With out all your hard work none of this would have happened. Thanks again bro!!!! :beer:
Ditto to that, and Lisa. Had a great time and hopfully made a differance.

It was good to put faces with names, nice to meet all that I did. :beer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts