Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my parts from summit today!! :D Now I can get a little bit closer to finishing my junk. :cool: I had to tell somebody.

l8r

-j-rOd

Attachments

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Must suck to not live within driving distance to Summit. I was there last weekend pickin up some more stuff for the orange jeep. :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
GloNDark said:
Must suck to not live within driving distance to Summit. I was there last weekend pickin up some more stuff for the orange jeep. :D
Shaddup Glow Boy ;)
:flipoff2:

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GloNDark said:

Thats ok though it only took 3 days to get here, thats quick enough for me considering I didnt need the parts ASAP. Its a good day!! I also bought a tach off of ebay today for this same truck... Im stoked.... the weekend cant get here fast enough!! heres a pic of my other purchase. :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
Holy Christmas Batman! Someone struck the mother load!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
doctor_G said:
Holy Christmas Batman! Someone struck the mother load!
NO JOKE! Looks like you got some pretty cool parts man. I have been waiting for UPS for a few days now, starting to loose hope :(

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
GloNDark said:
Thats ok, when I order my parts from summit I always get them the next day...and thats their free shipping:D:D:D better than driving there...I get to sit on my ass and they show up just about as fast:D:D:D

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey its daver said:
what seat/seatbelt is that?
Summit plastic seat and cover pn CSUM101 (got a free set of mounting brackets with this deal), $61.50, RJS harness pn BOB505021723 $58.95 from summit.

l8r

-j-rOd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts