Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Finished it yesterday. This is exactly what the rest of the country thinks the south is like :lmao: :flipoff2:
It's got everything a documentary about a tiger zoo owning ,gay, polygamist, drug addict, gun toting, that bitch Carol, murder for hire, running for governor, mullet wearing, eye brow ring, country singer should have

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He wasn't even the one singing! Apparently he hired a songwriter to write and record everything and he just made the videos :lmao:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1262550/tiger-king-music-joe-exotic-songs-country-music-band-netflix-Vince-Johnson-Danny-Clinton

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
I wonder if she knew the whole world would hate her when the film aired? :laughing: or did she just think she'd get more cool cats and kittens following her?

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I wonder if she knew the whole world would hate her when the film aired? :laughing: or did she just think she'd get more cool cats and kittens following her?
No. Look up the video they made shaming the producers. They thought it was a film made by an activist to shed light on Joe and his "animal cruelty". I'm pretty sure the producer thought she was just as bad as Joe. Carol thought she was a good guy in the story.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've seen people floating the thought that Jeff Lowe was hired and possibly bankrolled by that husband killing bitch Carol Baskin to destroy Joe and his park.

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
I've seen people floating the thought that Jeff Lowe was hired and possibly bankrolled by that husband killing bitch Carol Baskin to destroy Joe and his park.
That dude Jeff Lowe is definitely a con artist. Not sure why he picked Joe and his park, (The Carol Baskin theory fits) but he definitely scammed the fuck out of Joe and the other tiger guy from up north. I see him having an "accident" in the future.

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
I can't stand to hear that guy talk, so I only made it a min or so, but I think it's safe to assume he's crying that they were misrepresented and/or they thought the Doc was going to be more Sara McLoughlin instead of showing the truth.

Fuck you, you two say there and spewed drama about Joe, carole's first husband and whatever else for hours, and you didn't think it was going to bite you in the ass? :laughing:

101 - 116 of 116 Posts