Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
BODY { SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: #001E00; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #ffffff;}SELECT { FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 11px; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CFCFCF}
- Navigation -HomeAd IndexBulletin BoardChatContact UsEmailIndustry NewsLegalLinksMerchandisePhoto GalleryProduct ReviewsStolen StuffTech DeptTrail Reports
pirate4x4-tech.gif The 14 Bolt Bible By BillaVista

I Intend to use this article to gather all the info and pics I can find on the venerable GM "corporate" 14 Bolt (14b) full-floating rear axle, also referred to as the 10.5" (after the size of the ring gear in inches.) There are "other" 14b axles out there - a 9.5" ring gear semi-float for one, and even a 11.5" ring gear full-float version. This article is NOT about them.

It is almost certainly destined to be a perpetual "work in progress" as I gather more and more info.

US Military CUCV manual 14 bolt excerpts

WB3_small.jpg I compiled them all into a single 14 bolt manual in pdf format

Identification, data, and specs.

Dcp_4996_small.jpg The 14bolt is found in a huge number of GM 4x4 pickup trucks and vans, 3/4 and 1 ton, from the 70's right through until at least 2000. You can find it in:

• 73-96 C20, C2573-00 C30, C3573-00 G30, G3573-00 K20, K2573-00 K30, K3584-88 CUCV
  • 88-91.5 V30
As well as a whole lot more cab and chasis trucks, delivery vans, etc.

Dcp_5003_small.jpg This is what it looks like in my rock buggy.
14bID_small.jpg It is most easily distinguished by its huge, uniquely shaped diff cover that is, of course, held on with 14 bolts.
Dcp_4995_small.jpg It is also fairly easily distinguished from other 1 ton full-float rear axles by the removable pinion support, that can be clearly seen just behind the pinion yoke in this picture.
DCP_6331_small.JPG Being a full float (FF) axle, it of course has full floating wheel hubs and axle shafts. I simply love full-float axles, and would never go back to running anything but a FF axle, for some very good reasons:

• The axle shaft does not support the weight of the vehicle, but merely transmits torqueBecause of the above - FF axle shafts are not subject to bending loads like semi float (SF) axles are and can therefore be made of harder materials making them capable of carrying greater torque loadsIf you should ever break a rear FF axle shaft, you will not loose the wheel too.If you need to change a FF rear axle, it is extremely easy and simple to do.The hubs run big, strong, common, reasonably cheap wheel bearings, races, and seals (14b Dana 60 and 70 bearings, front and rear, are all the same)
  • The wheel bearings are not pressed onto anything, if need be they can be removed and replaced with nothing more than a screwdriver and big hammer.
Before we delve deeper into the 14bolt, let's just talk about why this is such an awesome axle. It has a number of distinct features / advantages:

• Gear strength - 10.5" ring gear, 1.750" 30 spline pinion, huge 2 piece carrier made of 8620 Heat treated alloy steel, extra pinion bearing support Shaft strength - 1.5' 30 spline full floating shaftsHousing strength - massive cast iron center section, 3.25: x 0.5" tubesComes in two widths - 63" and 67" wms-wms, easily converted from one to the other (shafts are common)Removable pinion support, unbolts from the rest of housing, makes for easier gear setupDiff housing has built-in threaded carrier pre-load adjusters, makes for easier gear setupBecause the carrier is so large and strong, a "full" detroit locker fits in the stock housing, and is therefore easy to install without gear setup changes, and is much cheaper than other 1 ton FF lockersPinion yokes commonly available for 1350 series u-jointsFairly commonly came stock with 4.10 and 4.56 gears and Detroit LockersCheap and easy to find, buy, and buildEasy to convert to disc brakesEasy to "shave" for 2" inch gain in clearancePinion length shorter than other 1 ton ff rear axles (D60, D70), for improved driveshaft length and anglesLarge ID spindles
  • Common spindle nut threads with Dana60 front axle, meaning only one style of spindle nut and socket need be used / carried
Of course, there are drawbacks too:

• Lack of traction aiding differentials - especially spoolsLack of available gearing - only down to 5.13Lack of aftermarket alloy axle shaftsCarrier break. Most 1 ton ff also have a carrier break though, so it's relative Uses a crush sleeve to set pinion preload heavyLow clearance in stock form
  • Heavy in stock trim
Overall, I think they are a superb choice for a heavy duty off-road machine. I'll let H8Monday, from the PBB, sum it up, as he does so well. H8 is a rock crawling competitor, devout throttle crazy maniac, who runs a 14b behind a very healthy 5.0. He says:

"One of the best things about the 14 bolt, other than they are dirt cheap and nearly indestructible, is the cost of building them. It is very common to find them with 4.56 gears, and often axle shops and junk yards will have used factory sets. They are very easy to set up, because they have an adjustable backlash. Spare axle shafts are nearly free, and the shafts are the same for the C&C or standard version. Not that spares are usually necessary with a 1.69" axle shaft diameter, (splines are 30). But, the best thing is, because the stock carrier is a monstrous hunk of an assembly, you do not change the carrier with a Detroit,(its basically a massive lunch box locker). So detroit only cost about $325(and that's if you don't shop around). My disk brake conversion didn't cost over $150 ($40 each for rotors, $40 for loaded calipers, plus about $20 for brake lines. I had about $1000 into my entire 14 build up, including cost of the axle, gears, locker, disc brakes, and new lug nuts. Not bad for a full floater, rear axle with discs, 4.56 gears and a detroit."

Let's have a closer look at the beast

DCP_6342_small.jpg Closer look at the hub (brake disc or drum removed, looking at it from the back [inside]) and wheel bearing / spindle hardware.Note that the spindle threads are the same as for Dana 60 front and rear axles and Dana 70 rear axles. This means all the different styles of spindle nuts (4 slot, 6 slot, hex, rounded hex) and lock washers can all be interchanged.Part numbers for the spindle hardware, courtesy of KWTMECH, from left to right are:

Spindle flat washer: Dorman 618-048, spindle nut: Dorman 615-130, spindle lock washer: Dorman 618-049, spindle nut: Dorman 615-130

DCP_6347_small.JPG Watch out for this when you go to remove the wheel hub outer bearing and race. The bearing does not simply fall out of the end of the hub on most FF axles - its OD keeps it captive. Instead, a snap ring in the hub, accessible from the back of the hub (yellow arrows) needs to be removed so the wheel bearing can come out the back.

Blue arrows show corrosion, indicating requirement for replacement bearings and races.

DCP_6350_small.JPG The snap ring
DCP_6343_small.JPG Spindle OD is approximately 1.985"
DCP_6344_small.JPG Spindle ID is approximately 1.540"
DCP_6332_small.JPG Take the cover off, and you discover the massive 2 piece carrier and 10.5" ring gear.
DCP_6335_small.JPG The bearing caps have small integrated locking devices that serve to lock the carrier preload adjusters into place
DCP_6498_small.JPG Bearing caps and adjuster locking bolts removed
These pics are of the carrier removed. Mine is fully welded up making it a huge spool. I have read about some folks just welding the spider / side gears by filing in the valley's between the teeth and then reinstalling them. I personally have never understood this. It's not as if you need to save the carrier, since they are cheap and extremely plentiful. Also, I would think that in this manner, those welds would see quite a bit of shock loading. It's also a real bugger to reassemble the carrier and gears after you have just welded up the teeth and are trying to save the carrier.

DCP_6493_small.JPG DCP_6492_small.JPG DCP_6494_small.JPG DCP_6495_small.JPG

inside14b_small.jpg With the carrier removed, here's a look inside the diff:

1. Threaded carrier preload adjusters
  2. 3/8-NC16 diff cover bolt hole (14 in total)Extra (third) pinion support bearingMagnet for attracting and holding metal particles / debris in the gear oilAre where my 14b has been ground down for clearance
  3. 3.25" x 1/2" thick axle tubes
DCP_6509_small.JPG Close up of pinion support bearing
DCP_6507_small.JPG Threaded carrier preload adjuster and 1/2" thick axle tube
DCP_6506_small.JPG Housing.
DCP_6515_small.JPG The shafts are different length L and R. The Left is the short side at 31-5/8". The Right is the long side at 37-5/8"
DCP_6514_small.JPG They are a large 30 spline axle. However, the pressure angle on the splines is not the same as other manufacturers (Dana, for example)
DCP_6513_small.jpg Dimensions on the shafts are:Spline Diameter (yellow arrow) 1.59""Neckdown" (green arrow) 1.367"Operating diameter (purple arrow) 1.351"Spline length (blue arrow) 2.165"Spline engagement (red arrow) short side 1.418"Spline engagement (red arrow) long side 1.569"

DCP_6517_small.jpg Axle diameter by the flange - 1.458"
The following pics, courtesy of Benny Langford (Bigger Valves) and Clay Moulton (yotacowboy) illustrate an alternate method of retaining the wheel bearings in the 14 bolt. For the record, the truck is an '87 1 ton Chevy V30 (crewcab 4x4 350 tbi).

14%20bolt%20hub%20nut%20setup%20billavista%2001_small.jpg It's very simple setup that consists of one hub nut, one key, and one clip ring. The nut accepts the regular 6 prong 14 bolt socket and has 6 square grooves around its inner diameter. These grooves are what you line up with the spindle groove to make the key way.
14%20bolt%20hub%20nut%20setup%20billavista%2002_small.jpg I just tighten down to the correct preload and then tighten until the next groove in the nut lines up with the spindle groove.
14%20bolt%20hub%20nut%20setup%20billavista%2003_small.jpg Then you simply slide the key in the key way and put on the clip ring. The clip ring has a curved end that fits in the spindle groove to securely block the key from backing out. The clip is very thin and flimsy which makes it easy to remove with just a screwdriver and allows it to fit snugly around the spindle in the threads.Part numbers for this style spindle hardware, courtesy of KWTMECH, are:

Hub nut: Dorman 615-132, Key: Dorman 615-140, Clip Ring: Dorman 615-141.

Dana catalogue page on GM 14 bolt (10.5")

14b%20gears.jpg
West Coast Differentials Catalogue page on the GM 14bolt (10.5")

WCD.jpg
GM 14 Bolt Specs

(all data for SRW truck 14 Bolt axle - others may vary - see table on "different 14 bolts" below)

Pinion Bearing Preload(Inch lbs) 25 - 35 (new bearings)

5-15 (reused bearings)

Preferred Backlash(.001 inch) 5 - 8
Ring Gear Bolt Torque (Foot lbs) 120
Bearing Cap Torque (Foot lbs) 135
Pinion Nut TorqueTighten as necessary to obtain correct preload
Pinion Bearing Retainer Torque (Foot lbs) :65
Diff Cover Bolt Torque (Foot lbs) 35
Axle shaft flange Bolt Torque (Foot lbs) 115
Spindle Nut Torque (Foot lbs) 50
Carrier Adjuster Ring Lock Bolt Torque (Foot lbs) 20
Pinion Assembly Bolt Torque (Foot lbs) 65
Axle Shaft Spline Length (inches) 2.165" total
Axle Shaft Engaged Spline Length (inches) short side 1.418"
Axle Shaft Engaged Spline Length (inches) long side 1.569"
Axle Tube Dimensions (inches) 3-3/8" x 0.5" thick
Spring Perch Span and Width (inches) (1980 1 Ton 4x4, SRW, non Cab and Chasis) 42.5" x 2.5"
Axle Shaft Length (inches) Right 37-5/8" Left 31-5/8"
Axle Shaft Diameter (inches) @ splines 1.54", @ neckdown 1.367", operating diameter 1.351" @ flange 1.458"

30 splines

Axle Flange Bolt Pattern 8 on 3.523", 1/2" holes, bolts are 1/2-NC13x1.5"
Pinion Yoke U-joint Strap Bolts 7/16 " head, 1.296" x 5/16-NF24
Diff Cover Bolts Fourteen (14) 3/8-NC16 x 3/4"
Ring Gear BoltsTwelve (12) 9/16-NF18
Pinion Nut Size1.5"
Axle shaft to Hub bolts3/4" head, 1/2-NC13, approx. 1.5" long
Ring Gear Diameter10.5"
Pinion diameter1.750" x 30 splines
Carrier Break4.10 / 4.56
Approximate Weight (lbs)550 with brake drums 450 without brake drums
Width - WMS-WMS (inches)SRW/DRW 67" C&C DRW 63"
The different types of 14 bolt.There are many different 14 bolt axles available, with an almost dizzying array of possible widths, tube OD's, hub types, brakes etc. Fortunately, all are pretty similar, a huge number of parts interchange, and through the power of the internet and Pirate4x4.com we are beginning to catalogue all the available data here.*CAUTION* - With this axle, as indeed with all things "axle" like - there are no hard and fast laws - for every "fact" I shall present, I know there's at least one person out there, maybe many more, who claim they own or know of exceptions. This is very likely true and due to the way in which oem vehicle construction occurs, can not be avoided or completely resolved.What follows is what i believe to be true, or the most correct, information based on the research I have done and the letters I have received from what I judge to be the most reputable sources. Use the data with caution - "your mielage may vary" as they say.14 Bolts can be broken down into 4 broad groups. There is also at least one year break that bring minor changes, but this is in fact far less significant than the "type" of 14 bolt axle in question.

Once again - this article is concerned only with GM 14 Bolt full-float rear drive axles. With that said, the following table attempts to capture the data.

TypeWidth WMS-WMSTube OD / ThicknessApplicationsHubs*Shafts**
SRW (single rear wheel truck)

67.5" 3-3/8" / 0.5"Type A
Type 1
DRW (dual rear wheel truck)72"3.5" / 0.5"Type BType 2
C&C (cab and chasis truck)

63.5"3.5" / 0.5"Type B
Type 1
Van70"G30 and G35Type AType 3
Notes:

• The SRW and C&C axles use the same housings and shafts, with the difference in width being in the hubs. The housings are actuallly identical except for the location of the backing plate flange. Drums & hubs are different, but backing plates, shoes, and wheel cylinders are the same) * The SRW and Van axles use the same hubs, the C&C and DRW axles use the same hubs; Though different, the SRW/Van hubs and the C&C/DRW hubs can be interchanged causing a change to the axles WMS (see pics below) SRW and C&C axle shafts are the same ** Van, DRW, and SRW/C&C axle shafts are all different lengths as follows (long/right side / short/left side):
    • Type 1 - SRW/C&C - 37-5/8" / 31-5/8"Type 2 - DRW - ??
    • Type 3 - Van - 39-3/8" / 33-3/8"
    C&C and dually brakes are the same.In all cases one side axleshaft is shorter than the other; pinions are centered. 1350 appears to be the only available stock pinion yoke.1-tons feature 40.5" perch spacing - whether C&C or pickup, whether SRW or DRW. 3/4-ton is 42.5" spacing. (COUNTER) - The perchs on my C&C measure 36"Wheel studs went metric for the 88-up C/K trucks, and 96-up vans
  • Front 60 and rear 14b spindles have the same bearing spacing and same bearing journal sizes. Seal journal is different
The following pics, courtesy of Brawler from the PBB, illustrate the differences between the 2 types of hubs.

brawler_hub1_small.jpg Type A SRW / Van 14 bolt hub

brawler_hub2_small.jpg Type B C&C / DRW 14 bolt hub

brawler_hub3_small.jpg Type B hub on right, Type A hub on left
brawler_hub4_small.jpg Type B hub on right, Type A hub on left
Different yearsThe year split is '72-88 and 89+. I shall refer to these as "first design" and "second design". Of course, there may be variations. Differences between these years are noted below. Where the difference is known only to apply to certain "types", I shall indicate this. Otherwsie, it is not known whether the differences noted between the years apply to all types or not.

• Second design axles have more fins on the center sectionFirst design axles 1984 and earlier use a different pinion straddle bearing than 1985 and later
  • Second design SRW axles in 1-ton pickup trucks and 3/4 ton Suburbans changed to allow for a slide-off drum (drum can be removed without pressing out the wheel studs). The backside of these hubs is not machined flat to accept a rotor, for example. The hub flange is also further inboard to allow for the thickness of the drum.
Design-2_small.jpg This picture illustrates the heavily ribbed or finned second design 14 bolt housing. How to Convert the 14 Bolt to Disc BrakesCheck the full article HEREHow to Cure the 14-bolt of it's Achilles Heel weak link!

The Mighty, mighty 14-bolt does have 1 terrible weak link - an Achilles Heel. It's the crappy, lousy design, weak, expensive and hard to find straps for holding the U-joint in the pinion yoke.

DCP_9289_small.JPG The proper straps are a pain to find. No parts store I have ever tried, from NAPA to Car Quest ever has them.

That leaves only the GM dealership, where the strap (GM p/n: 3920486) will set you back $3 EACH! and the bolts (GM p/n: 458300 or 14018700) another $2 EACH.

DCP_9339_small.JPG As for all the local and big chain parts stores - they will all gladly sell you a "strap kit" for a "1-ton GM rear axle" or "GM 10.5" rear end" or a "14 bolt full floater" or a "1980 Chevy K30 1 ton 4x4 " or whatever else you have to say to them to get one - but, in my experience (NAPA, Car Quest, Canadian Tire, and a couple of local independents) they are all WRONG, and won't fit at all.

The top strap is the one the parts stores will sell you, the bottom the GM part

DCP_9287_small.JPG In any case - the stock straps are weak and badly designed - very soon they end up looking like this.
DCP_9286_small.JPG Complete junk!!
Fortunately - there is a solution - and a very cool one at that - read all about it - the High Angle Driveline 1410 Pinion Yoke kitShaving the 14 BoltThe only real disadvantage to the 14b is the huge size of the differential, and subsequent scarcity of ground clearance. I must admit, in stock form, they do tend to hang a little low and get hung up on stuff. Most users will "shave" them. This can range from simply smoothing out the bottom with a hand grinder, to cutting a big chunk out of the bottom of the diff housing and machining down the diameter of the ring gear.

The following pics illustrate the nicest case of the later, more extreme, shaving job that I have come across. It is the work of PBB member 1TONTJ, Phil Jensen, from Ottawa, Canada

PJShave14Before_small.jpg The diff before the shave
PJshave14Removed_small.jpg The piece cut from the diff housing. Phil used an abrasive wheel/blade in a circular saw to start, and finished with a reciprocating saw. Starett blades are reportedly good for this.
PJShave14After1_small.jpg After the cut of the housing, this is the carrier back in place, before it was machined down. It was then removed and approx 1/4" machined from the OD of the ring gear. This did not effect the performance or durability of the gear set at all.
PJshave14Plate_small.jpg The 1/2" thick mild steel plate that was TIG welded to the housing.
PJshave14welded_small.jpg The plate welded in place
PJshave14after2_small.jpg The gears machined and re-installed

Just over 2" of clearance was gained. That's the same (at the diff) as going from 35" to 39" tires!!

Originally, Phil made a quick cover by altering a stock cover. It didn't last well enough for his liking, so in the end he constructed a complete custom cover from 3/8" plate steel, which has reportedly held up very well. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the later cover, but here are some of the original.

PJ14diffback1_small.jpg PJ14diffback2_small.jpg PJ14difffront_small.jpg

From the research I have done (I have no personal practical experience) the methods that have been used successfully for trimming the OD of a ring gear for a radical shave job are:

• Abrasive grinderDiamond-tip on latheCeramic inserts on lathe
  • Wire EDM
I believe the preferred method is the wire EDM. Here's what engineersedge.com has to say about EDM.

EDM is one of the most accurate manufacturing processes available for creating complex or simple shapes and geometries. EDM works by eroding material in the path of electrical discharges that form an arc between an electrode tool and the work piece. EDM manufacturing is quite affordable and a very desirable manufacturing process when low counts or high accuracy is required. Turn around time can be fast and depends on manufacturer back log.

The EDM system consists of a shaped tool, an electrode, and the part. The part is connected to a power supply. To create a potential difference between the work piece and tool, the work piece is immersed in a dielectric (electrically nonconducting) fluid which is circulated to flush away debris.The cutting pattern is usually CNC controlled. Many EDM machine electrodes can rotate about two-three axis allowing for cutting of internal cavities. This makes EDM a highly capable manufacturing process.EDM comes in two basic types: wire and probe (sinker). Wire EDM is used primarily for shapes cut out of a flat sheet or plate. With a wire EDM machine, if a hole needs to be created, an initial hole must first be drilled in the material. Then the wire can be fed through the hole to complete the machining. Sinker (probe) EDMs are generally used for complex geometries where "line of sight" is not thru/straight or very small pieces where conventional milling is not practical or very difficult due to the hardness of the material-such as cast and heat treated tooling. Probe EDM can cut a hole into the part without having a hole pre-drilled for the electrode.Design Considerations

• Relax the surface-finish for the part, if feasible. This allows the manufacturer to produce the part with fewer passes, at a higher current level and a higher metal-removal rate. Design the part such that the amount of stock removed by EDM is relatively small. Use traditional machining techniques to remove the bulk of the stock with the finishing operations performed by EDM. This significantly reduces the amount of time and cost for each part. The EDM manufacturer should consider fixturing such that several parts can be stacked and machined simultaneously or a single part can have several EDM operations performed simultaneously.
  • When existing holes are to be enlarged or reshaped by EDM, through holes are preferred to blind holes as they permit easier flow of dielectric fluid past the area being machined
Dimensional Accuracy (+/- 0.0005 inches per inch) Feature Profile accuracy of .0003 is obtainable with cutting path Features to feature true position of .002 is reasonable and down to .001 is possible when geometry requires removal and reattachment of wire.Surface Finish (microinches) Features created by EDM have an "orange peal" appearance. 32 RMS is achievable, 64 or higher RMS is typical.Wall Thickness Min Wall Thickness (inches): 0.01 (over a 5" inch span)

Depth Significant depths can be obtained with wire EDM, probe EDM does have depth and access limitations dependant on machine capabilities. Consult with EDM manufacturer for specifics.

14 Bolt Part Numbers from the on-line listing at DTS

Product NameDescriptionManufacture
GM 3920486GM 10.5 YOKE STRAPS
GM26004800GM 10.5 PINION SUPPORT 91 & NEWER
EAED19689-1GM 10.50 4.10 NUMERICALLY LOWER POSI CARRIER
EAED19610-1GM 10.5 4.56 NUMERICALLY HIGHER POSI CARRIER
DTS327721-GGM 10.5 3.73 RATIO (O.E.M)
DTS26026100-GGM 10.5 4.56 RATIO (O.E.M)
DTS26016819-GGM 10.5 4.88 RATIO (O.E.M)
AAM GM10.5I-33GM 10.5 SPYDER GEAR KIT (OPEN)
AAM 6258340GM 10.5 OPEN CARRIER 4.56 NUMERICALLY HIGHER
AAM 6258336GM 10.5 OPEN CARRIER 4.10 NUMERICALLY LOWER
AAM 26055283GM 10.5 5.13 RATIO (O.E.M)
AAM 26055280GM 10.5 3.42 RATIO (O.E.M)
AAM 26054996GM 10.5 3.73 RATIO (O.E.M)
AAM 26054993GM 10.5 4.10 RATIO (O.E.M)
AAM 26054990GM 10.5 4.56 RATIO (O.E.M)
DTS471871GM 10.50 3.73 RATIODTS
PGGM14/375GM 10.50 3.75 RATIOPRECISION GEAR
DTS471872GM 10.50 4.10 RATIODTS
DTS14012704GM 10.50 3.42 RATIO-GENIUNE GMDTS
SPGM-14-105-373GM 10.50 3.73 RATIOSPICER
DTS327721-GGM 10.50 3.73 RATIO O.E.M STYLEDTS
PTX95-0705-3000GM 10.50 30 SPLINE FITS OPEN DIFFERENTIALPOWER TRAXX
MGGM10.5-373GM 10.50 3.73 RATIOMOTIVE GEAR
LR1955GM 10.5-2 PIECE CASELOC RITE
MGGM10.5-513XGM 10.50 5.13 RATIO THICK GEAR 4.10 &DN CARRIERMOTIVE GEAR
MG3663696GM 10.50 CROSSHAFTMOTIVE GEAR
GM26020811GM 10.50 YOKEGM
PGGM14/513TGM 10.50 5.13 RATIO THICKPRECISION GEAR
IK83-1023GM 10.50 BEARING KITDTS
IKGM14SKGM 10.50 PINION SHIM KIT PINION SHIMSDTS
DTS1551438-GGM 10.50 5.13 RATIO O.E.M STYLEDTS
DTS6258336-GGM 10.50 EMPTY OPEN CARRIER 4.10 & DOWNDTS
DTS6258340-GGM 10.50 CASE 4.56 & UP EMPTY MUST USE (GM 331421) RING BOLTDTS
GM26067040GM 10.50 COVERGM
PGGM14/456GM 10.50 4.56 RATIOPRECISION GEAR
IK83-2023GM 10.50 INST KIT NO BEARINGSDTS
IK83-1023AGM 10.50 BEARING KIT 91 & UP DIFF PINION BEARINGSDTS
GM15994582GM 10.50 PINION NUTGM
DTS6258336GM 10.50 CARRIER EMPTY OPENDTS
DTS471873GM 10.50 4.56 RATIODTS
MGGM10.5-410GM 10.50 4.10 RATIOMOTIVE GEAR
PGGM14/410GM 10.50 4.10 RATIOPRECISION GEAR
SPGM-14-105-410GM 10.50 4.10 RATIOSPICER
DTS26029468-GGM 10.50 4.10 RATIO O.E.M STYLEDTS
DTS26026100-GGM 10.50 4.56 RATIO O.E.M STYLEDTS
MGGM10.5-488XGM 10.50 4.88 THICKMOTIVE GEAR
MGGM10.5-456GM 10.50 4.56 RATIOMOTIVE GEAR
SPGM-14-105-456GM 10.50 4.56 RATIOSPICER
PGGM14/456TGM 10.50 4.56 RATIO THICKPRECISION GEAR
MGGM10.5-456XGM 10.50 4.56 RATIO-THICKMOTIVE GEAR
DTS26016819-GGM 10.50 4.88 RATIO O.E.M STYLEDTS
PGGM14/488TGM 10.50 4.88 RATIO THICKPRECISION GEAR
GM331421GM 10.50 RING GEAR BOLTS 4.56GM
MGGM14BIGM 10.50 SPYDER KITMOTIVE GEAR
GM331422GM 10.50 RING GEAR BOLTS '4.10 & DOWNGM
14 Bolt Wheel bearings and Seals (taken from www.timkeninfo.com)

14116FELTPR
15527652GM
2081ABI
2081TIMKEN
2081DELCO
2081L&S
211587937GARLOK
2620286DELCO
28426C-R
29112DELCO
3680994GM
3686563GM
37222SPICER
3742583GM
3743202GM
3828916GM
3883386GM
3909063STEMCO
3929063STEMCO
3974847GM
41X10836ADEERE
455511NATION
46203TROSTL
469694GM
48287DANA
49552VICTOR
49552SFVICTOR
51X7937GARLOK
60964VICTOR
63X7937GARLOK
84503FITZGE
A215F964R-S
A56401SL&S
A56401STROSTL
BH1290ENOK
BH1290E1NOK
GS1360AURORA
T2586CHRYSL
T28425CHRYSL
T55511TROSTL
Hub Seal Interchange Number Mfr
10X15157WHITE
1331445600ARAMCO
181267WABCO
206087M1MASSEY
218285A-C
2182855A-C
243146RIV
319014AUSTIN
327195R91IHC
387ASNTN
387ASTIMKEN
49030NEWHOL
49X50209ADEERE
4T387ASNTN
565906SPICER
613862C91IHC
826926C91IHC
9436882GM
9500172JOY
95X387ASJOY
A629826GERLIN
C5NNA767AFORD
C7TZ1244AFORD
F387ASSEAL-P
JD8147DEERE
Inner Cone Interchange Number Mfr
0009813580KZM-BENZ
0009814581KZM-BENZ
053146RIV
105497HIHC
10578A-C
107845AWHITE
10A7292WHITE
111E050032AM
111E0500321AM
1331442400ARAMCO
142223GM
149505MACK
150805JEFREY
167717C1IHC
195521M1MASSEY
195525M1MASSEY
196068M1MASSEY
1AE0334WHITE
20641EATON
207234H1IHC
212037A-C
2150007GOODMN
2150007WABCO
3010578A-C
30105787A-C
313037AUSTIN
354T5WHITE
382ANTN
382ATIMKEN
384350R1IHC
388533R1IHC
392689R1IHC
3950457GOODMN
45733HYSTER
471489WABCO
49029NEWHOL
4T382ANTN
516149EWHITE
520013GEHL
545905EATON
550583SPICER
568500CHRYSL
591674C1IHC
62908JEFREY
64AX148MACK
658998CLARK
664736SEAL-P
723873EBEATON
7451691GM
7XA315WHITE
826925C1IHC
84816VERSAT
890132H1IHC
90162WHITE
919661AMC
9600172JOY
96X382AJOY
984363C1IHC
9A382AFWD
A629827GERLIN
C5NNA768AFORD
C5NNP777AFORD
CBX2011WHITE
D44932AGALION
F382ASEAL-P
JD7425DEERE
KW1583KENWOR
OX35076DEERE
RT8109AWHITE
RT9009AWHITE
RX2903MASSEY
SK20327CLARK
T9424COCKSH
TCAA1243AFORD
TM3278WHITE
VX3437WABCO
X48313A-C
Y382ACHRYSL
Inner cup Interchange Number Mfr
1331928500ARAMCO
2825729CHRYSL
2852729CHRYSL
2852729GM
2953550CHRYSL
364463C91IHC
431668C91IHC
4TLM104949NTN
5357401AMC
565905SPICER
591651C91IHC
7451814GM
8128841AMC
929742A-C
9428909GM
C7TA1240AFORD
C7TZ1240AFORD
FLM104949SEAL-P
J5357401CHRYSL
JD9070DEERE
LM104949NTN
LM104949TIMKEN
LM104949JX2NTN
Outer cone Interchange Number Mfr
1331928200ARAMCO
287066NEWHOL
2953549CHRYSL
2955374CHRYSL
364462C1IHC
431667C1IHC
4TLM104911ANTN
565918SPICER
7451813GM
8128842AMC
9428539GM
C7TA1239AFORD
C7TZ1239AFORD
LM104911NTN
LM104911TIMKEN
Outer Cup Interchange Number Mfr

Get a GoStats hit counter

©2004 Pirate4x4.Com Partnership ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDLegal StatementPrivacy Statement Site designed by Clifford Creations

.tos_dmca_policy { text-align: center; }.tos_dmca_policy table { display: inline-table; width: auto; }.tos_dmca_policy table { display: inline-table; width: auto; margin: 0 10px; }
Terms of Use
Copyright
Privacy Policy

1 - 1 of 2 Posts