·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The dates this year will be :

April 26-28, 2012 Clayton, OK.
Frieling's Off Road park on Friday, April 27
Green Acres Off Road Park at any other time

It is a month later than usual due to my brother getting back from Afghanistan. This will also allow for more time after Big Meats!

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Damn I want to do Clayton bad...but probably not until the fall :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
clayton hands down love the airstrip for camping anf wheeling the trails changes everytime i go. superlift is way to far and tires get to chewed up i am out if we go there.but this isn't about me

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
airforce 1:13683711 said:
clayton hands down love the airstrip for camping anf wheeling the trails changes everytime i go. superlift is way to far and tires get to chewed up i am out if we go there.but this isn't about me
2 votes for Clayton .....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
im up for the cold beer wherever it is. i have the time off so i wouldnt mind SMORR, but want yall fuckers to be there too. its only fun when the crowd shows up like they have the past two years!

so wherever it is ill be passing out in the passenger seat again no matter what

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
airforce 1:13683848 said:
where is SMORR?
Seymour, Missouri .....great facilities and a lot of trails in the Ozarks

·
Registered
600 Posts
I vote Superlift! But only cause I got no buggy right now, and I live 10 min. from Superlift. So I can still come hang out and bring T-shirts! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sayb2:13683825 said:
im up for the cold beer wherever it is. i have the time off so i wouldnt mind SMORR, but want yall fuckers to be there too. its only fun when the crowd shows up like they have the past two years!

so wherever it is ill be passing out in the passenger seat again no matter what
You think you'll be drinking beer!

Will the next apple juice victim please stand up, please stand up!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Dang! That is my birthday weekend. If I can get my junk back together I am game. I would like to do Superlift again but am cool with Clayton as well. I would like to see some wheeling at Freilings again

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clayton-5
Hot Springs-1
SMORR-0

Seth-only cares where the beer is since he is buying!!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
smorr

I would vote SMORR just because I have never been. It really doesn't matter to me as this will actually be my first M&G but..............since it is also for your brothers safe return (thank you for your service) I say that he has the final vote!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'd love to make it out to one of these. I should have enough time to get my stuff together. I haven't been to any of these yet but I would say Clayton or Hot Springs as SMORR would nearly double my drive to about 10hrs. But I would still try to make it anyway.

1 - 20 of 2087 Posts