Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1979 F150 351w np435 on 37s. 1995 YJ 4Banger with 5speed on 31s. 2000 XJ 4.0 auto on 31s.
318 Posts
I don’t know why it duplicated so many pictures. I’m sure I did something wrong when making this post. I also know the tires are all different directions. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Great looking build, even though there doesn't seem to be much suburban left. Ha ha. I like how you did the roof on top of the roll bar.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Are the rockers tied to the frame?

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Great looking build! Your cage looks awesome.

What's the specs on this thing? Engine, trans, tcase, axles, suspension, etc?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

350 crate motor, th400 trans, 14 bolt rear, Dana 60 kingpin front axle, and a np203/205 double set up. Still have a lot to do to it but it’s finally drivable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This was my first time using a tubing bender. I went with a Woodward fab and added the air ram. Once you get going and figure out how to get the angles right it’s actually a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Nice. I have a 383, TH350, and a NP205 in my blazer. I build a cage as well, but it doesn't look as good as yours. I have a JD32 bender, but it's just manual bend with a big cheater bar. It actually wasn't terrible, but it does take some effort.

What are you using for notching? I did everything with a harbor freight notcher that goes on a drill, it got it done, but it definitely isn't the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. I have a 383, TH350, and a NP205 in my blazer. I build a cage as well, but it doesn't look as good as yours. I have a JD32 bender, but it's just manual bend with a big cheater bar. It actually wasn't terrible, but it does take some effort.

What are you using for notching? I did everything with a harbor freight notcher that goes on a drill, it got it done, but it definitely isn't the best.
I got the Woodward fab not her also. Set it up on a big metal table

·
Registered
1977 chevy k10
725 Posts
I've never really liked the Truggy design but this one is lookin good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts