Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just gonna kind of dump some photos and describe what I've done/am doing.

It's a 76 K5 powered by an L29 Gen 6 big block Chevy, TH350 and now 205 (was part time 203)
One tons, 5.38 gears, mini spooled rear and welded front, and now PSC 2.75" full hydro.
3" of body lift, around 4" of suspension lift? Front Axle is 6"-ish forward from stock and the rear is soon to be 6" pushed backwards with 63" swap. Using Ford 57 leaf springs up front. Ecobit shackle flip soon to be installed in the read. Ecobit shackle flip (yes I heard he was pile but I got them for 50 bucks used) and H1 double beadlocks (recentered with Rogue Fab gusseted centers) wrapped in 46" claws. First picture was about 2 years ago when I bought it. It's seen multiple wheel and tire combos and whatnot. Rear tire carrier didn't work out. Lol.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was last summer. I recentered my first set of H1 locks using Jester Fab centers, and cut down mag run flats. Worked good. Traded those off, like a dummy... My daughter likes the truck and the woman occasionally likes it when I'm not dumping money in it... 馃槈

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assembly of Artec ram mount, DIY4X inner C gussets, and NWF double sheer arms. I have a lot more pictures of the process I just can't upload more than. 4 at a time. Had to fabricobble the lower C gusset around the bottom of the ram mount. Perks of running leaf springs.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.