Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
good time run what you brung racing! I like it! #27 is :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Awsome, I'm probably moving to CO in May and was bummed I was going to be so far from desert racing. Any more info on desert racing in CO would be awsome.

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
How did I not hear about this?!

If they're running this every year, Ill get a good engine in the ftoy, some airbumps, and go flog it!

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
How did I not hear about this?!

If they're running this every year, Ill get a good engine in the ftoy, some airbumps, and go flog it!
let me know if you go, i'll bring mine and we'll have a blast:)

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Brain - the track is a blast. I've run it a few times in the Valtastrophe and jumps are great, tight turns, fast straight aways; and yes, it is a track, but they have the ability to change it up since CORE has over 800 acres to choose from. You should check it out for next year. I know Lovell's were debating entering this year with the rock racer but I'm not sure if they did or not.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I particularly like the #1005 machine and the #24, which looks like an older (ie pre-Quattro S1 era) rally car on crack! what's it based off of anyway? would I be correct in assuming the #27 is a FWD buggy?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I know Lovell's were debating entering this year with the rock racer but I'm not sure if they did or not.
Yes, we were. We were really excited about this but had the Pomona race the same weekend. We would really like to do this in the future. Maybe a rockracer class? I bet we could get 6 or more rock racers to show up for some high speed stuff! Run what ya' brung? I don't care.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts